|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Okay, Now Let's Have Some Fun".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Powers Hapgood's occupation after graduating from Harvard?
(a) Coal miner.
2. What will Kurt tell readers from now on?
(a) When he is kidding.
(b) Absolutely nothing worth reading.
(c) A very slanted version of events.
(d) The truth and nothing but the truth.
3. What comprises George and Laura Bush's extended family?
(b) All of the above.
4. What must every sentence have?
(a) A subject and a verb.
(b) A semicolon.
(c) A long prison term.
(d) A noun and an adjective.
5. What can a prince do?
(a) Kill anyone he wants.
(b) Be neither a borrower nor a lender.
(c) Make war.
(d) Be true to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti executed?
2. What city did Kurt see the destruction of first-hand?
3. According to Kurt, what are the arts?
4. Who was unsure about Jane Marie's decision to marry a German?
5. According to Kurt, what is a couple really saying to each other when they have an argument?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)