|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, "Okay, Now Let's Have Some Fun".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it improper to do to a soldier when he returns home?
(a) Give him flowers.
(b) Ask him what he saw.
(c) Refer to him as a soldier.
(d) Show him a war movie.
2. How long did prohibition last?
(a) From 1930-1940.
(b) From 1919-1933.
(c) From 1910-1922.
(d) From 1921-1945.
3. What ate Prometheus' liver?
4. Who was unsure about Jane Marie's decision to marry a German?
(a) An uncle.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her cousins and brothers.
(d) Her father.
5. How have humans destroyed the planet?
(a) By cutting down the rainforest.
(b) Fossil fuels.
(d) Atomic weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one of Kurt's ancestors buy when he came to America?
2. What did Freud not know?
3. What was Eugene Victor Debs' former occupation?
4. When did Emma Lazarus write her famous sonnet about the 'poor,' 'wretched,' and 'homeless?'
5. What does the man turn into at the end of Franz Kafka's story?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)