Quiz: Chapter 1, "As a Kid I was the Youngest" to Chapter 2, "Do You Know What A Twerp Is?"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Freud call laughless jokes?
a) Gallows humor.
b) Silent humor.
c) Dead humor.
d) Maternal humor.
2. What did the Victorians not discuss?
3. What was Powers Hapgood's occupation after graduating from Harvard?
b) Coal miner.
4. What did Kurt used to 'laugh his head off' at?
a) Laurel and Hardy.
b) Abbot and Costello.
c) Laverne and Shirley.
d) Thelma and Louise.
5. What does Kurt try not to do when he's being funny?
This section contains 235 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)