Quiz: Chapter 1, "As a Kid I was the Youngest" to Chapter 9, "Do Unto Others"
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what year did Albert Camus win a Nobel Prize for literature?
2. What would Kurt use occasionally in jokes?
b) Racial slurs.
c) Political references.
d) Obscene words.
3. Who, according to Kurt, is not really a humorist?
a) Bob Hope.
b) Bob Smith.
c) Bob Newhart.
d) Bob McKenzie.
4. How many kids does Kurt have?
5. How old is Kurt's house in Sagaponack, Long Island?
a) Nearly 140 years old.
b) Nearly 300 years old.
c) Nearly 280 years old.
d) Nearly 500...
This section contains 271 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)