1. What is the youngest child in a family?
(a) A brooder.
(b) A thinker.
(c) A whiner.
(d) A jokemaker.
2. How much older is Kurt's sister than he?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six months.
3. How much older is Kurt's brother than he is?
(a) Twelve years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Six years.
4. What was Kurt to older people at the dinner table when he was very young?
5. What was the only way Kurt could get into an adult conversation when he was young?
(a) By saying something really funny.
(b) By constantly interrupting.
(c) By speaking loudly and quickly.
(d) By breaking something or doing something naughty.
6. During what time period did Kurt grow up?
(a) The Flower Power Decade.
(b) The Roaring Twenties.
(c) The Great War.
(d) The Great Depression.
7. What was there a large number of on the radio?
(a) Talented voice actors.
(b) Top comedians.
(d) Brilliant newscasters.
This section contains 3,071 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)