|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT a positive personality trait associated with phlegm, and one notably absent from most of the major characters of the novel?
2. What does Tom tell Dick about Mary's baby?
(a) That the baby is Dick's.
(b) That it's Dick's fault the baby died.
(c) That the baby really was Freddie Parr's.
(d) That the baby was Harold Metcalf's.
3. What is the name of the student club that Price is part of?
(a) The Holocaust Club/Anti-Armageddon League.
(b) The Students For the Future Society.
(c) The Tom Crick Admirers Association.
(d) Concerned Students for Democratic Change.
4. What does Mary fail to explain to Dick properly, with terrible consequences?
(a) That she is truly in love with Freddie.
(b) That she is truly in love with Dick.
(c) How children are actually made.
(d) That she is truly in love with Tom.
5. In chapter 32, what is the event that Dick cannot understand?
(a) Mary's attempt to teach him about love.
(b) Freddie Parr's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) Finding the bottle he used to kill Freddie.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Martha locks herself in with Mary, she asks Tom to do what outside?
2. Whom does Helen Crick ask to see when she is on her deathbed?
3. When Tom and Mary take the baby back to the car, Tom is afraid that the silent baby is what?
4. What does Tom think is a superstition people believed in "once upon a time"?
5. What happens to Dick Crick when he hears the church bells ring?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)