|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Price shout when Tom Crick stands up to give his farewell speech?
(a) History is dead!
(b) All teachers are fascists!
(c) Shut up! Get out!
(d) No cuts! Keep Crick!
2. How does Harry Crick find out that his son Dick is in love with Mary?
(a) Mary's father, Harold Metcalf, asks him to keep Dick away from Mary.
(b) He overhears Dick talking to himself about Mary.
(c) Dick angrily shouts at Tom to stay away from Mary.
(d) Dick asks how babies are made.
3. How old is Mary when she steals the baby?
4. What is NOT one of the synonyms for phlegm used in chapter 52?
(d) Viscous semi-fluid.
5. Why does Tom Crick apologize to Price outside the pub?
(a) Tom shouts at the barman and has them both kicked out of the pub.
(b) Tom promised Price a lift but now is too drunk to drive.
(c) Tom thinks he wasted the students' time in his history class.
(d) Tom doesn't really know either.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom Crick compares the end of a person's life to...
2. What does Mary tell Tom about the unborn child at the windmill?
3. What does Tom Crick say is the mission of a history teacher?
4. Tom thinks that progress leads...
5. What it the brand of Dick's motorbike?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)