Short Answer Questions
1. What is the landscape the novel is set in?
2. What is Henry Crick's occupation?
3. What is the main fish that the Cricks and their neighbors catch for food?
4. The headmaster of the school where Tom Crick teaches history thinks Tom should retire from his job. Why?
5. What is the name of the student Tom Crick butts heads with the most?
6. Tom Crick's wife, Mary, has been sent to a mental institution. Why?
This section contains 6,828 words
(approx. 23 pages at 300 words per page)