|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies of the flu?
(a) Ernest Atkinson.
(b) Jack Parr.
(c) Harry Crick.
(d) Helen Crick.
2. What is the way out everybody in Price's nightmare uses except for Price?
(a) The classroom window.
(b) Suicide pills.
(c) Turning themselves into more black dogs.
(d) Covering their ears.
3. During the festivities for the newly crowned King George V, the New Atkinson Brewery is destroyed. How?
(a) An accidental explosion in the boiler room.
(b) A delivery truck rams one of the main pillars and collapses the building.
(c) An overexcited mob looking for more ale.
(d) A fire nobody can explain.
4. Lewis Scott, the headmaster at the school where Tom Crick teaches, thinks history should be considered part of what other field?
(a) Liberal Arts.
(d) General Studies.
5. Henry Crick, Tom's father, is obsessed with one question about Freddie's death that he repeats over and over again. What is it?
(a) Why did Freddie have to die?
(b) Who killed Freddie?
(c) Could he have saved Freddie?
(d) How did Freddie die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Cricks' doctor?
2. Which one of the following is NOT one of the ghosts that is said to haunt the marches along the River Leem?
3. What is NOT one of the names the Atkinsons give their special-occasion ales?
4. On the day that Freddie Parr was found dead in the river, Mary confesses what to Tom?
5. What does Ernest Atkinson, Tom's grandfather, do that marks the beginning of a long list of scandalous behavior?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)