|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Dick about Mary's baby?
(a) That the baby is Dick's.
(b) That it's Dick's fault the baby died.
(c) That the baby was Harold Metcalf's.
(d) That the baby really was Freddie Parr's.
2. Why does his most outspoken student reject Tom Crick's attempt to teach the class history?
(a) He thinks Tom is senile.
(b) He thinks history is imaginary and doesn't matter.
(c) He thinks Tom is lying to the class.
(d) He hates school in general, and Tom is easy to pick on.
3. What is the name of the student club that Price is part of?
(a) The Tom Crick Admirers Association.
(b) The Students For the Future Society.
(c) Concerned Students for Democratic Change.
(d) The Holocaust Club/Anti-Armageddon League.
4. How old is Sarah Atkinson when she dies?
(a) 99 years.
(b) 68 years.
(c) 37 years.
(d) 92 years.
5. Which boy is most aggressive about asking the two girls to take their clothes off?
(a) Freddie Parr.
(b) Dick Crick.
(c) Tom Crick.
(d) Peter Baine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom eventually arrange to marry Mary, even though her father Harold Metcalf hates him?
2. What does Tom Crick find in the river that he thinks caused the bruise that killed Freddie Parr?
3. Where do the Cricks find the body of Freddie Parr?
4. What is the motto of the New Brewery in Gildsey?
5. Tom thinks that people who focus on ideals like the Declaration of the Rights of Man instead of the details of the French Revolution forget what important fact?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)