|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main fish that the Cricks and their neighbors catch for food?
2. Lewis Scott, the headmaster at the school where Tom Crick teaches, thinks history should be considered part of what other field?
(a) General Studies.
(b) Liberal Arts.
3. What does Tom Crick tell his students is the question humans must always ask about history?
4. Who does Tom Crick think his wife Mary is having a love affair with in her old age?
(a) Their neighbor's son George.
(c) His brother Dick.
5. The headmaster of the school where Tom Crick teaches history thinks Tom should retire from his job. Why?
(a) Tom Crick has stopped teaching the syllabus.
(b) History will be eliminated from the curriculum.
(c) All of the above.
(d) The headmaster does not like Tom Crick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the object that Dick Crick treats like it is a real person?
2. What does Tom Crick tell his students is the difference between animals and humans?
3. Who is the patron saint of Gildsey?
4. The Atkinsons are an important family in the Gildsey area for all of the following reasons EXCEPT:
5. To what does Tom Crick compare the soil of the Fens?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)