|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IX-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the HMS "Beagle" make its first stop?
(a) St. Jago.
2. What did the call of the horned marsupial frog sound like?
(a) Popcorn popping.
(c) Rain falling on a tin roof.
(d) Popping of the cork of a champagne bottle.
3. What tattoo did Edgardo Griffith have?
(a) Toad skeleton.
(d) Skull and crossbones.
4. How many acres of untouched rainforest were inside Reserve 1202?
5. How many average-sized mice could be killed by the poison in the skin of one golden-frog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many species new to science had Silman and his students found?
2. What did the market of El Valle offer besides embroidery and hats?
3. Of the fossils collected by Kolbert at Dob's Linn, what letter did many of them resemble?
4. What group did Condon and Millar, Zalasiewicz's colleagues, work for?
5. What was the second-largest coral reef located?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)