|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters IX-X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had BR-174 been paved in Chapter 9?
(a) 17 years ago.
(b) 12 years ago.
(c) Around 15 years ago.
(d) About 20 years ago.
2. In Chapter 8, how long had it taken Silman and the author to travel 50 miles?
(a) About a half a day.
(b) All day.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. How many species new to science had Silman and his students found?
4. Where was Dob's Linn located?
(b) Northern Britain.
5. In Chapter 8, how many species of trees did Miles Silman say were in his plots?`
Short Answer Questions
1. On the Great Barrier Reef, how large were the sea cucumbers?
2. When did Crutzen publish "Geology of Mankind"?
3. How many miles separated Galapagos from the coast of South America?
4. Where was Bardsey Island located?
5. What did the call of the horned marsupial frog sound like?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)