|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII-VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Acropora millepora spawned, how many eggs would be in each egg-sperm bundle?
2. Where was Walter Alvarez's father a physicist?
(c) University of California-Berkeley.
3. Where was Castello Aragonese located?
(a) 8 miles west of Sorrento.
(b) 18 miles west of Naples.
(c) 5 miles west of Sorrento.
(d) 18 miles east of Naples.
4. What type of stone was in the jagged outcropping of Dob's Linn?
5. When Zalasiewicz asked colleagues during a luncheon meeting why they though of the term Anthropocene, how many thought the concept had merit?
(a) 15 out of 18.
(b) 21 out of 22.
(c) 32 out 38.
(d) 40 out of 51.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Alvarez get a job at Berkeley?
2. What did the market of El Valle offer besides embroidery and hats?
3. From what country were Norway rats from?
4. When did Crutzen publish "Geology of Mankind"?
5. When did Darwin write to Anton Dohrn, founder of a marine biological station at Castello Aragonese?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)