|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
2. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
(a) The Academy of the Blind.
(b) A protest.
(c) The library.
(d) A burger joint.
3. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A sportscar.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A boat.
4. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
5. What does Antsy's dad tell his family that Antsy's mother is going to start taking?
(a) Firearms training.
(b) Accounting classes.
(c) French cooking classes.
(d) Anti-depressant medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
2. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
3. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
4. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
5. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Manny Bullpucky's head recovered in Chapter 13? What are the boys' plans for it?
2. In what ways does the Schwa appear to fade from Antsy's life in Chapter 15?
3. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
4. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
5. How do Antsy and Lexie relate to one another as characters? How is this evidenced in Chapter 12?
6. How does the Schwa react to the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19?
7. What do Antsy and Lexie set to find out in Chapter 15?
8. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
9. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
10. What advice does Old Man Crawley give for the Schwa?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)