|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
2. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
3. What do Lexie and Antsy tell the manager of the supermarket they are doing a report on in Chapter 15?
(a) Unsolved crimes.
(b) Town history.
(c) Store supply chains.
(d) The history of the store.
4. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
(a) A burger joint.
(b) The Academy of the Blind.
(c) A protest.
(d) The library.
5. What does Lexie demand the manager of the restaurant do?
(a) Read the menu to her.
(b) Give her a refund.
(c) Clean their table.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Lexie and Antsy take the Schwa after getting him off the expressway in Chapter 19?
2. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
3. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
4. Who does Antsy believe will be upset when Lexie kisses him?
5. Who yells that an express train is coming?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Manny Bullpucky's head recovered in Chapter 13? What are the boys' plans for it?
2. How is Manny Bullpucky a metaphorical representation of the Schwa?
3. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
4. In what ways does the Schwa appear to fade from Antsy's life in Chapter 15?
5. Why does Antsy realize there is no traffic on the expressway? What does this mean about the billboard?
6. What advice does Old Man Crawley give for the Schwa?
7. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
8. What does Lexie inform Antsy when she calls in Chapter 17? Whom does she suggest for him to call?
9. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
10. What do Antsy and Lexie set to find out in Chapter 15?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)