|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By bus.
(c) By subway.
(d) By boat.
2. Antsy realizes that his mother's _____________ are a way for her to feel like she has something for herself.
(a) Household chores.
(c) Phot albums.
(d) Cooking classes.
3. Who ended up running away with Schwa's mother, according to the Night Butcher?
(a) A bread distributor.
(b) One of the checkers.
(c) The Day Butcher.
(d) The store manager.
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
(a) A clean glass.
(b) A napkin.
(d) A braille menu.
5. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 20, what do Antsy's parents ask when he arrives home?
3. Whom does the Schwa find waiting up for him in Chapter 20?
4. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
5. Antsy remembers the Schwa when what falls on the floor from his mother's recipe cards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
2. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
3. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Antsy believe Crawley wants him to stay with him?
5. What does Antsy's father announce at a family meeting in Chapter 13?
6. What does Lexie inform Antsy when she calls in Chapter 17? Whom does she suggest for him to call?
7. How does the Schwa react to the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19?
8. How does the Schwa describe his mother's disappearance in Chapter 14?
9. How is Manny Bullpucky's head recovered in Chapter 13? What are the boys' plans for it?
10. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)