|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends decide to do with the plastic dummy in order to test it?
(a) Drag it behind a cab.
(b) Throw it off a bridge.
(c) Put it in a freezer.
(d) Push it in front of a subway train.
2. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) His whole college fund.
(b) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
(c) The entire contents of his piggybank.
(d) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
3. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
4. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
(a) In Old Man Crawley's apartment.
(b) Crawley's Restaurant.
(c) In the subway.
(d) On the sidewalk.
5. Antsy is relieved after his father calls a family meeting, because he feared he was going to announce what in Chapter 13?
(a) The family was moving.
(b) His parents were getting divorced.
(c) A list of chores.
(d) A family vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
2. What does the Night Butcher say Schwa's mother did at the meat counter on the day she disappeared?
3. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
4. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
5. Antsy cannot go during the day to the supermarket to talk to the Night Butcher because the manager has banned him from the store for what reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation takes place between Antsy and Lexie when he walks her home in Chapter 13?
2. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
3. Where is Old Man Crawley taken in Chapter 17?
4. What is the root of the Schwa's trauma in Chapter 18?
5. What does Lexie inform Antsy when she calls in Chapter 17? Whom does she suggest for him to call?
6. What excitement does Antsy face when he goes to Crawley's in Chapter 11?
7. What does Antsy's father announce at a family meeting in Chapter 13?
8. What do Antsy and Lexie set to find out in Chapter 15?
9. How are Crawley's fears relative to the Schwa?
10. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)