|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
(a) What she thinks of her grandfather.
(b) How she could hurt the Schwa.
(c) What it is like to be blind.
(d) If she would like to go on another date.
2. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
3. What name is given to a spiritual man who uses metal rods to find the presence of water and spirits?
(a) A jingler.
(b) A roubus.
(c) A razzer.
(d) A dowser.
4. What does the Schwa's father show him at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A home movie.
(b) Some photographs.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) Letters from his mother.
5. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Cut the Schwa loose.
(b) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
(c) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
(d) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
Short Answer Questions
1. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
2. Who yells that an express train is coming?
3. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
4. Whom does the Schwa find waiting up for him in Chapter 20?
5. What is the name of Lexie's guide dog?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the root of the Schwa's trauma in Chapter 18?
2. Why does Antsy believe Crawley wants him to stay with him?
3. What do Lexie and Antsy do in their second attempt to obtain information at the supermarket in Chapter 15?
4. What advice does Old Man Crawley give for the Schwa?
5. What does Antsy's father announce at a family meeting in Chapter 13?
6. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
7. Why does Antsy realize there is no traffic on the expressway? What does this mean about the billboard?
8. How does the Schwa describe his mother's disappearance in Chapter 14?
9. Where is Old Man Crawley taken in Chapter 17?
10. What conversation takes place between Antsy and Lexie when he walks her home in Chapter 13?
This section contains 961 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)