|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Schwa returns home, whom does he ask about?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His grandfather.
2. What is just below Old Man Crawley's apartment?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A garage.
(c) A bar.
(d) Crawley's Restaurant.
3. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
5. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antsy believe will be upset when Lexie kisses him?
2. Whom does Antsy tell off in Chapter 14?
3. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
4. The Night Butcher from the supermarket is from _______________.
5. What does Lexie demand the manager of the restaurant do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
2. Why does Antsy believe Crawley wants him to stay with him?
3. What is the root of the Schwa's trauma in Chapter 18?
4. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
5. What does Lexie inform Antsy when she calls in Chapter 17? Whom does she suggest for him to call?
6. Where is Old Man Crawley taken in Chapter 17?
7. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
8. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
9. Why does Antsy realize there is no traffic on the expressway? What does this mean about the billboard?
10. How is Manny Bullpucky's head recovered in Chapter 13? What are the boys' plans for it?
This section contains 901 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)