|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
(a) There is a full moon.
(b) He is paid in full.
(c) His shift is over.
(d) He brings the Schwa to hear as well.
2. Antsy cannot go during the day to the supermarket to talk to the Night Butcher because the manager has banned him from the store for what reason?
(a) Stealing candy.
(b) Not wearing shoes in the store.
(c) Asking awkward questions.
(d) Protesting in front of the store.
3. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
4. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
5. As a result of Frankie's actions, his driver's license is revoked for how long?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is just below Old Man Crawley's apartment?
2. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
3. What is the name of the establishment from which the Schwa's mother disappeared?
4. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
5. Where do Antsy and Lexie go on their first date in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Antsy realize there is no traffic on the expressway? What does this mean about the billboard?
2. What is the significance of "Radiation Therapy" in the title of Chapter 19?
3. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
4. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
5. How are Crawley's fears relative to the Schwa?
6. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
7. What do Antsy and Lexie set to find out in Chapter 15?
8. What is the root of the Schwa's trauma in Chapter 18?
9. How does the Schwa discover Lexie and Antsy's relationship in Chapter 13?
10. How is Manny Bullpucky's head recovered in Chapter 13? What are the boys' plans for it?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)