|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Night Butcher from the supermarket is from _______________.
2. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) The Schwa.
3. In Chapter 17, Lexie calls Antsy early in the morning to tell him that she has __________ planned for her grandfather.
(a) A night on the town.
(b) A party.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) A nice dinner.
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
(a) A braille menu.
(b) A clean glass.
(c) A napkin.
5. Whom does Lexie arrive with when she meets Antsy and his friends to test the dummy?
(a) The Schwa.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the establishment from which the Schwa's mother disappeared?
2. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
3. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
4. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
5. Where does Antsy take the spiritual man he asks for help from in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Antsy realize about his mother in Chapter 15?
2. How do Antsy and Lexie relate to one another as characters? How is this evidenced in Chapter 12?
3. Where is Old Man Crawley taken in Chapter 17?
4. What does Lexie demand at the restaurant in Chapter 12? What organization does she tell Antsy about?
5. How are Crawley's fears relative to the Schwa?
6. What conversation takes place between Antsy and Lexie when he walks her home in Chapter 13?
7. What does Old Man Crawley offer Antsy to stay with him in the hospital?
8. What excitement does Antsy face when he goes to Crawley's in Chapter 11?
9. What does the Night Butcher reveal about the Schwa's mother in Chapter 19?
10. Whom does Antsy go to talk to at the supermarket in Chapter 16?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)