|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
(a) By bicycle.
(b) By subway.
(c) By bus.
(d) By boat.
2. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Night Butcher.
3. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
4. As a result of Frankie's actions, his driver's license is revoked for how long?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 1 year.
5. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
(a) An abandoned warehouse.
(b) A magazine stand.
(c) A small diner.
(d) A homeless shelter.
6. Where do Lexie and Antsy take the Schwa after getting him off the expressway in Chapter 19?
(a) The Schwa's house.
(c) Old Man Crawley's apartment.
(d) Crawley's restaurant.
7. Antsy cannot go during the day to the supermarket to talk to the Night Butcher because the manager has banned him from the store for what reason?
(a) Asking awkward questions.
(b) Not wearing shoes in the store.
(c) Protesting in front of the store.
(d) Stealing candy.
8. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
(b) The Schwa's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's father.
9. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
10. What do Lexie and Antsy tell the manager of the supermarket they are doing a report on in Chapter 15?
(a) Town history.
(b) Unsolved crimes.
(c) Store supply chains.
(d) The history of the store.
11. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
(a) The child's name.
(b) What day of the week it was.
(c) What happened to the mother.
(d) What year it was.
12. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
(b) His whole college fund.
(c) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
(d) The entire contents of his piggybank.
13. What is the name of Lexie's guide dog?
14. Antsy tries to persuade the Schwa that he will not ___________ someday, but the Schwa does not believe him.
(a) Kill his mother.
(b) Kill himself.
(d) Kill his father.
15. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
(b) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
(c) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
(d) Cut the Schwa loose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Antsy tell off in Chapter 14?
2. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
3. What does the Night Butcher say Schwa's mother did at the meat counter on the day she disappeared?
4. What does the club that Lexie tells Antsy she is a member of do in Chapter 12?
5. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)