|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antsy is relieved after his father calls a family meeting, because he feared he was going to announce what in Chapter 13?
(a) The family was moving.
(b) A family vacation.
(c) A list of chores.
(d) His parents were getting divorced.
2. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
(a) A magazine stand.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) A small diner.
3. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
(a) A napkin.
(b) A braille menu.
(c) A clean glass.
5. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
(a) A gold watch.
(b) Double time.
(c) A silver coin.
(d) Time and a half.
6. What does the Schwa's father show him at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) Letters from his mother.
(b) Some photographs.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A home movie.
7. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) The Schwa's father.
8. How has Old Man Crawley injured himself in Chapter 11?
(a) He cut himself preparing dinner.
(b) He fell down the stairs.
(c) He slipped in the shower.
(d) A dog jumped on him.
9. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Schwa.
10. Whom does Antsy tell off in Chapter 14?
(a) Schwa's father.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Schwa's mother.
(d) His father.
11. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
12. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
(a) What day of the week it was.
(b) What year it was.
(c) The child's name.
(d) What happened to the mother.
13. What name is given to a spiritual man who uses metal rods to find the presence of water and spirits?
(a) A roubus.
(b) A dowser.
(c) A razzer.
(d) A jingler.
14. Whom does the Schwa find waiting up for him in Chapter 20?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
15. Who ended up running away with Schwa's mother, according to the Night Butcher?
(a) The Day Butcher.
(b) A bread distributor.
(c) The store manager.
(d) One of the checkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Schwa left when his mother disappeared?
2. What do Antsy and his friends decide to do with the plastic dummy in order to test it?
3. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
4. When the Schwa returns home, whom does he ask about?
5. What does Antsy tell his mother while helping her cook in Chapter 15?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)