|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) The Schwa.
2. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
(a) "Calvin Schwa was here."
(b) "Schwa - you got it."
(c) "I am Schwa."
(d) "Schwa doesn't forget."
3. What does Lexie demand the manager of the restaurant do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Read the menu to her.
(c) Clean their table.
(d) Give her a refund.
4. What is just below Old Man Crawley's apartment?
(a) A bar.
(b) Crawley's Restaurant.
(c) A garage.
(d) A bookstore.
5. What does the Schwa's father show him at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) Some photographs.
(c) Letters from his mother.
(d) A home movie.
6. What does Antsy tell his mother while helping her cook in Chapter 15?
(a) She is appreciated.
(b) The details of the Schwa effect.
(c) He likes Lexie.
(d) She is cutting the carrots wrong.
7. Whom does Lexie arrive with when she meets Antsy and his friends to test the dummy?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Antsy's father.
8. What is the name of Lexie's guide dog?
9. Antsy cannot go during the day to the supermarket to talk to the Night Butcher because the manager has banned him from the store for what reason?
(a) Asking awkward questions.
(b) Protesting in front of the store.
(c) Not wearing shoes in the store.
(d) Stealing candy.
10. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
(b) Cut the Schwa loose.
(c) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
(d) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
11. Lexie tells Antsy that she has come up with an idea for giving her grandfather __________.
(a) A birthday gift.
(b) A puppy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) A Christmas gift.
12. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
(b) The entire contents of his piggybank.
(c) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
(d) His whole college fund.
13. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
(a) It is 3 a.m.
(b) It is a holiday.
(c) There was an accident.
(d) It is closed for construction.
14. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
(a) A week.
(b) A year.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
15. What does the club that Lexie tells Antsy she is a member of do in Chapter 12?
(a) Radio broadcasts.
(b) Knits sweaters.
(c) Prints things in Braille.
(d) Targets anti-blind establishments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Antsy tell off in Chapter 14?
2. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
3. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
4. When the Schwa hears the Night Butcher's story in Chapter 19, he is first shocked and then __________.
5. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)