|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
2. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Walk behind the techer.
(b) Appear from thin air.
(c) Play a basketball game.
(d) Leave the room without being noticed.
3. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
4. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bread bakery.
(d) A butcher shop.
5. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
(a) The seven sins and seven virtues.
(c) Gems and minerals.
(d) Trees and flowers.
6. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Antsy's mother.
7. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
8. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Gifted.
(b) Academy for the Blind.
(c) Academy for the Deaf.
(d) Academy for the Rich.
9. What is the Schwa's first name?
10. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A farmer's market.
(b) A church.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A hospital.
11. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
12. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
(a) Fly kites.
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Eat dinner.
(d) Walk on the beach.
13. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) Antsy's house.
(b) The library.
(c) A city park.
(d) Howie's house.
14. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) A bikini.
(b) High heels.
(c) An orange sombrero.
(d) A ski mask.
15. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) A good friend.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A good brother.
(d) An alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
2. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
3. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
4. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)