|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
2. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(c) The Schwa.
3. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
4. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
(a) Gospel concert.
(b) Salsa concert.
(c) Rock concert.
(d) Rap concert.
5. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(c) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven deadly sins.
6. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(c) The seven virtues.
(d) Flowering plants.
7. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
8. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) He's being paid to entertain her.
(b) They didn't go to dinner first.
(c) He did not pick the destination.
(d) She is not having fun.
9. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(b) Antsy's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa.
10. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A coat store.
11. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Burlington, Vermont.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
12. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Stanley Stump.
(b) Diamond Dave.
(c) Manny Bullpucky.
(d) Orville Ox.
13. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
14. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
15. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
2. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
3. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
4. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
5. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)