|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Burlington, Vermont.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
2. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(a) Sing a patriotic song.
(b) Perform the President's speech.
(c) Perform a rap duet.
3. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) He's being paid to entertain her.
(b) They didn't go to dinner first.
(c) He did not pick the destination.
(d) She is not having fun.
4. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) Antsy's house.
(b) Howie's house.
(c) A city park.
(d) The library.
5. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
6. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
7. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(b) The seven virtues.
(d) Flowering plants.
8. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Erickson Electronics.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Farmer Feed.
9. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) The United States Constitution.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
10. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
11. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
12. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The ground is covered with snow.
(b) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(c) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(d) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
13. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) High heels.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) An orange sombrero.
(d) A bikini.
14. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
(a) Rap concert.
(b) Gospel concert.
(c) Salsa concert.
(d) Rock concert.
15. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
2. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
3. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
4. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
5. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)