|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Nature therapy.
(b) Radiation therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Compassion therapy.
4. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Fly kites.
(d) Walk on the beach.
5. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
(b) The seven sins and seven virtues.
(c) Trees and flowers.
(d) Gems and minerals.
6. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(a) The Schwa.
7. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 3 in 5.
(b) 9 in 10.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 4 in 5.
8. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
9. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
10. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(b) A video game.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Twenty dollars.
11. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Not play video games.
(b) Walk none of the dogs.
(c) Hang out with Lexie alone.
(d) Walk all of the dogs himself.
12. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa.
(d) Antsy's father.
13. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Diamond Dave.
(b) Stanley Stump.
(c) Manny Bullpucky.
(d) Orville Ox.
14. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Two dogs to walk.
(b) Some dirty laundry.
(c) A shopping list.
(d) Some homework.
15. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Appear from thin air.
(b) Leave the room without being noticed.
(c) Play a basketball game.
(d) Walk behind the techer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
2. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
3. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
4. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
5. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)