|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
2. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog bowl.
(b) A soup bowl.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A mixing bowl.
3. What is the Schwa's first name?
4. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
5. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
6. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
7. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A bikini.
(c) High heels.
(d) An orange sombrero.
8. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
9. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(c) The Schwa.
10. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
11. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
12. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The ground is covered with snow.
13. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(a) Twenty dollars.
(b) A bicycle.
(d) A video game.
14. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
15. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bread bakery.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
2. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
3. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
4. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)