|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) He did not pick the destination.
(b) He's being paid to entertain her.
(c) She is not having fun.
(d) They didn't go to dinner first.
2. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
3. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Some dirty laundry.
(b) Some homework.
(c) A shopping list.
(d) Two dogs to walk.
4. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Walking his dogs.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The sorority house.
(d) The principal's office.
6. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Feeds it to the dog.
(c) Dumps it on the floor.
(d) Pours it down the drain.
7. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(b) The seven virtues.
(c) The seven deadly sins.
(d) Flowering plants.
8. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Gifted.
(b) Academy for the Rich.
(c) Academy for the Deaf.
(d) Academy for the Blind.
9. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
10. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(d) Break into a local bank.
11. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Doberman Pinschers.
(b) Afghan Hounds.
(c) German Shepherds.
12. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
(a) The Schwa.
13. What is the Schwa's first name?
14. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) A good brother.
(b) A traitor.
(c) A good friend.
(d) An alien.
15. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The ground is covered with snow.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(d) They can only walk one dog at a time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
2. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
3. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
4. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
5. Where does Antsy's family live?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)