|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Hang out with Lexie alone.
(b) Walk none of the dogs.
(c) Not play video games.
(d) Walk all of the dogs himself.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The ground is covered with snow.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
3. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's mother.
(b) Antsy's sister.
(c) Antsy's father.
4. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
(a) Throws it out the window.
(b) Feeds it to the dog.
(c) Dumps it on the floor.
(d) Pours it down the drain.
5. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A bank.
(d) A bread bakery.
6. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) The Schwa.
7. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
8. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Break into a local bank.
(d) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
9. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A soup bowl.
(b) A dog bowl.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A mixing bowl.
10. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
(c) The Schwa.
11. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
(b) The Schwa.
12. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
(c) Her grandfather.
13. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A grocery store.
(c) A farmer's market.
(d) A church.
14. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) A pane of glass.
(b) Waves on the ocean.
(c) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
(d) The surface of the moon.
15. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
3. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
4. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
5. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)