|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) The Schwa.
2. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) A video game.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Trauma therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Radiation therapy.
(d) Compassion therapy.
4. The Schwa invites Antsy over for dinner and shows him a clip he got that was supposedly _________.
(a) The Titanic.
(b) In Hitler's desk.
(c) The moon.
(d) In Abraham Lincoln's desk.
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A bank.
(b) A coat store.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
6. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
(a) Coffee filter.
(d) Car tire.
7. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
8. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
(d) Her grandfather.
9. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
10. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
11. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Not play video games.
(b) Hang out with Lexie alone.
(c) Walk none of the dogs.
(d) Walk all of the dogs himself.
12. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
13. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
14. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
15. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
2. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
3. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
4. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
5. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)