|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) A letter from Hitler.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
2. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
3. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A dog bowl.
(c) A soup bowl.
(d) A mixing bowl.
4. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) The dogs run to him.
(b) Christina lights a torch.
(c) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(d) His mother screams.
5. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(b) Antsy's sister.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) Antsy's father.
6. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The sorority house.
7. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Triangle of death.
(b) Blind spot.
(c) Danger quadrant.
(d) Suspicion area.
8. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bread bakery.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A butcher shop.
9. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) A traitor.
(b) A good brother.
(c) An alien.
(d) A good friend.
10. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
(a) Dumps it on the floor.
(b) Throws it out the window.
(c) Feeds it to the dog.
(d) Pours it down the drain.
11. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
12. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) Flowering plants.
(b) The seven virtues.
(d) The seven deadly sins.
13. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
(a) The Schwa.
14. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
15. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
2. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
3. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
4. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
5. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)