|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
(b) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
(c) Cut the Schwa loose.
(d) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
2. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A soup bowl.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A dog bowl.
(d) A mixing bowl.
3. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
(a) A protest.
(b) A burger joint.
(c) The Academy of the Blind.
(d) The library.
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
5. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
(c) Blueberry muffins.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
3. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
4. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)