|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Old Man Crawley injured himself in Chapter 11?
(a) He slipped in the shower.
(b) He cut himself preparing dinner.
(c) A dog jumped on him.
(d) He fell down the stairs.
2. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Compassion therapy.
(b) Trauma therapy.
(c) Radiation therapy.
(d) Nature therapy.
3. Antsy tells his mother he would never want her to ______________.
(a) Divorce his dad.
(c) Change her name.
(d) Make him go to a different school.
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
(a) A braille menu.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A clean glass.
5. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) Because there is a dog attached.
(b) It is nailed to the floor.
(c) It is too heavy.
(d) He couldn't find one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
2. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
3. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
4. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
5. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)