|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(b) Try to saw it in half.
(c) Set fire to it.
(d) Wrap it in firecrackers.
2. What does the Schwa collect?
(b) Baseball cards.
3. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
(a) Broke his hip.
(b) Spained his ankle.
(c) Cut his leg.
(d) Broke his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
5. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)