|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A butcher shop.
(b) A bread bakery.
(c) A bank.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
3. Where was the Schwa left when his mother disappeared?
(a) The parking lot.
(b) The cart checkout.
(c) The frozen food aisle.
(d) The fast food aisle.
4. What club does Lexie tell Antsy she is a member of in Chapter 12?
(a) The Seven-D club.
(b) The Four-S club.
(c) The Four-H club.
(d) The Seven-T club.
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
2. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
3. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
4. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
5. Where was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)