|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) By walking.
(b) By cab.
(c) By bike.
(d) By subway.
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
4. In what section of a work of literature is basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and obstacles that frustrate the protagonist's attempt to reach his goal?
(b) Falling action.
(d) Rising action.
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Smell Away.
(b) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(c) Johnson Sanitation.
(d) Pisher Plastics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
2. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
3. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
4. What is the Schwa's first name?
5. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)