|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
(a) The Schwa's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's father.
2. What name is given to a spiritual man who uses metal rods to find the presence of water and spirits?
(a) A razzer.
(b) A dowser.
(c) A jingler.
(d) A roubus.
3. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
(b) The Schwa.
4. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Radiation therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Compassion therapy.
(d) Trauma therapy.
5. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(a) Antsy's father.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
2. What was the next thing the Schwa remembered after being abandoned by his mother?
3. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
4. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
5. Antsy cannot go during the day to the supermarket to talk to the Night Butcher because the manager has banned him from the store for what reason?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)