|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
(a) Trauma therapy.
(b) Radiation therapy.
(c) Compassion therapy.
(d) Nature therapy.
2. What does Antsy's dad tell his family that Antsy's mother is going to start taking?
(a) French cooking classes.
(b) Accounting classes.
(c) Firearms training.
(d) Anti-depressant medication.
3. How has Old Man Crawley injured himself in Chapter 11?
(a) He cut himself preparing dinner.
(b) He slipped in the shower.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) A dog jumped on him.
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(d) The Schwa.
5. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(a) Antsy's father.
(c) The Schwa.
(d) Antsy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
2. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. What does Antsy tell his mother while helping her cook in Chapter 15?
5. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)