|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Suspicion area.
(b) Danger quadrant.
(c) Blind spot.
(d) Triangle of death.
2. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Burlington, Vermont.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
3. What does the Night Butcher tell Antsy when he speaks to him?
(a) He is going to get fired.
(b) He knows what happened to the Schwa's mother.
(c) He shouldn't be in the store.
(d) He is asking too many questions.
4. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
5. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) He couldn't find one.
(b) It is nailed to the floor.
(c) It is too heavy.
(d) Because there is a dog attached.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
2. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
3. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
4. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
5. Who yells that an express train is coming?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)