|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Coloring easter eggs.
(b) Egging his apartment.
(c) Baking cakes.
(d) Scratching his car.
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Get them in trouble at school.
(c) Call their parents.
(d) Have their fathers fired.
4. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
5. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
2. What does the club that Lexie tells Antsy she is a member of do in Chapter 12?
3. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
4. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
5. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)