|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(b) Afghan Hounds.
(c) German Shepherds.
(d) Doberman Pinschers.
2. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Walk behind the techer.
(b) Play a basketball game.
(c) Leave the room without being noticed.
(d) Appear from thin air.
3. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
(a) He is paid in full.
(b) He brings the Schwa to hear as well.
(c) His shift is over.
(d) There is a full moon.
4. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
5. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, Lexie calls Antsy early in the morning to tell him that she has __________ planned for her grandfather.
2. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
4. Antsy is relieved after his father calls a family meeting, because he feared he was going to announce what in Chapter 13?
5. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)