|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Effectively invisible.
(b) Ironically invisible.
(c) Functionally invisible.
(d) Virtually invisible.
2. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
4. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bread bakery.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A bank.
5. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
(a) Crawley's Restaurant.
(b) On the sidewalk.
(c) In Old Man Crawley's apartment.
(d) In the subway.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
4. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
5. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)