|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Burlington, Vermont.
(b) Brooklyn, New York.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
2. Where was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
(b) The supermarket.
(c) A carnival.
(d) A hospital.
3. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The sorority house.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) Their parents' closets.
(d) The girls' locker room.
4. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) He holds her hand.
(b) His watch ticks very loudly.
(c) She hears him breathing.
(d) She hears his heartbeat.
5. Lexie tells Antsy that she has come up with an idea for giving her grandfather __________.
(a) A Christmas gift.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A birthday gift.
(d) Trauma therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
2. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
3. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
4. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
5. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)