|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) A letter from Hitler.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
3. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
5. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Trauma therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Compassion therapy.
(d) Radiation therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
2. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
3. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
4. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
5. Where does Antsy's family live?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)