|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(b) The Schwa's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa's Mother.
2. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
(a) Cut the Schwa loose.
(b) Find the Schwa a girlfriend.
(c) Pay the Schwa to leave town.
(d) Take a vacation with the Schwa.
3. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bank.
(c) A coat store.
(d) A school.
4. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
(c) The Schwa.
5. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Walking his dogs.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy is relieved after his father calls a family meeting, because he feared he was going to announce what in Chapter 13?
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
3. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
4. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
5. Where does Antsy take the spiritual man he asks for help from in Chapter 15?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)