|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
(a) Compassion therapy.
(b) Nature therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Radiation therapy.
2. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
3. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Burlington, Vermont.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
5. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) By cab.
(b) By subway.
(c) By bike.
(d) By walking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
2. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
3. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
4. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)