|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa's father.
2. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Farmer Feed.
(b) Pisher Plastics.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Erickson Electronics.
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Triangle of death.
(b) Blind spot.
(c) Danger quadrant.
(d) Suspicion area.
4. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The ground is covered with snow.
(b) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
5. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
4. What does the club that Lexie tells Antsy she is a member of do in Chapter 12?
5. In what section of a work of literature is basic internal conflict complicated by the introduction of related secondary conflicts and obstacles that frustrate the protagonist's attempt to reach his goal?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)