|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16, 'Vortex in Aisle Three - Can Someone Please Clean Up the Ectoplasmic Slime?' and 'A Late-Night Trip to the Land of Beef That Could Turn a Person into a Vegetarian'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
(a) The Schwa.
2. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(c) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven virtues.
3. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
4. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(b) The ground is covered with snow.
(c) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(d) They can only walk one dog at a time.
5. The Schwa invites Antsy over for dinner and shows him a clip he got that was supposedly _________.
(a) The moon.
(b) The Titanic.
(c) In Abraham Lincoln's desk.
(d) In Hitler's desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
4. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
5. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)