|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) Their parents' closets.
(d) The sorority house.
2. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
3. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(b) Perform the President's speech.
(c) Perform a rap duet.
(d) Sing a patriotic song.
4. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
5. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Some homework.
(b) Some dirty laundry.
(c) A shopping list.
(d) Two dogs to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
2. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
3. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
4. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
5. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)