|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(b) The Schwa.
2. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(d) The Schwa.
3. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(b) The Empire Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Marine Park Bridge.
4. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog bowl.
(b) A mixing bowl.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A soup bowl.
5. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The ground is covered with snow.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
2. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
3. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
5. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)