|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) Because there is a dog attached.
(b) It is too heavy.
(c) He couldn't find one.
(d) It is nailed to the floor.
2. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The sorority house.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) The girls' locker room.
(d) Their parents' closets.
3. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
4. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
5. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's sister.
(b) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
2. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)