|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the garage.
(c) Under a desk.
(d) Behind a curtain.
2. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
3. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(b) The Schwa.
5. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Walk behind the techer.
(b) Leave the room without being noticed.
(c) Play a basketball game.
(d) Appear from thin air.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
2. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
3. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
4. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
5. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)