|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) A pane of glass.
(b) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
(c) Waves on the ocean.
(d) The surface of the moon.
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(c) Walking his dogs.
(d) Cleaning the house.
4. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A bank.
(d) A bread bakery.
5. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
2. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
3. What does the Schwa collect?
4. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
5. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)