|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
(a) Trauma therapy.
(b) Compassion therapy.
(c) Nature therapy.
(d) Radiation therapy.
2. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
3. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Erickson Electronics.
(b) Farmer Feed.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Pisher Plastics.
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) A good brother.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A traitor.
(d) An alien.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
2. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
3. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
4. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
5. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)