|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) The Schwa.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Empire Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Marine Park Bridge.
3. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
4. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Rich.
(b) Academy for the Gifted.
(c) Academy for the Deaf.
(d) Academy for the Blind.
5. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Diamond Dave.
(b) Manny Bullpucky.
(c) Stanley Stump.
(d) Orville Ox.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)