|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(b) The Schwa.
2. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
(b) The Schwa.
3. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Two dogs to walk.
(b) Some homework.
(c) Some dirty laundry.
(d) A shopping list.
4. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
(a) An alien.
(b) A good brother.
(c) A traitor.
(d) A good friend.
5. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Blind spot.
(b) Danger quadrant.
(c) Suspicion area.
(d) Triangle of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antsy's family live?
2. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
3. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
4. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
5. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)