|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
2. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
3. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
4. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
5. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)