|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her grandfather.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her uncle.
2. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) She hears him breathing.
(b) His watch ticks very loudly.
(c) She hears his heartbeat.
(d) He holds her hand.
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) A city park.
(b) Antsy's house.
(c) The library.
(d) Howie's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
2. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
3. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)