|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Coloring easter eggs.
(b) Baking cakes.
(c) Scratching his car.
(d) Egging his apartment.
2. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(b) Walking his dogs.
(c) Cleaning the house.
(d) Washing his car.
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(a) Perform the President's speech.
(b) Perform a rap duet.
(d) Sing a patriotic song.
5. What is the Schwa's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
2. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
3. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)