|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A soup bowl.
(c) A dog bowl.
(d) A mixing bowl.
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
(b) Lexis Crawley.
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A stun gun.
(c) A brick.
(d) A steel poker.
4. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Rich.
(b) Academy for the Blind.
(c) Academy for the Gifted.
(d) Academy for the Deaf.
5. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(c) Plot structure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
2. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
3. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)