|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(b) German Shepherds.
(c) Doberman Pinschers.
(d) Afghan Hounds.
2. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
3. What is the Schwa's first name?
4. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(c) Plot structure.
5. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Schwa collect?
2. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
3. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
4. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)