|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(b) The Schwa.
2. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A farmer's market.
(b) A church.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A grocery store.
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) A letter from Hitler.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
4. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(b) Afghan Hounds.
(c) German Shepherds.
(d) Doberman Pinschers.
5. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. What does the Schwa tell Antsy he is in Chapter 10?
4. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
5. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)