|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(a) Plot structure.
2. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
(a) Dumps it on the floor.
(b) Pours it down the drain.
(c) Feeds it to the dog.
(d) Throws it out the window.
3. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Have their fathers fired.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Get them in trouble at school.
(d) Call their parents.
4. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
5. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
2. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
3. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
5. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)