|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) German Shepherds.
(b) Doberman Pinschers.
(c) Afghan Hounds.
2. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her father.
3. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The sorority house.
(d) The principal's office.
4. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Antsy's sister.
(d) Antsy's mother.
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(b) Perform the President's speech.
(c) Perform a rap duet.
(d) Sing a patriotic song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
2. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
3. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
4. The Schwa invites Antsy over for dinner and shows him a clip he got that was supposedly _________.
5. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)