|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(d) The Schwa.
2. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(a) A video game.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(d) A bicycle.
3. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A church.
(b) A farmer's market.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A hospital.
4. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
5. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
Short Answer Questions
1. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
2. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
3. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
4. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
5. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)