|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The United States Constitution.
(c) A letter from Hitler.
(d) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
2. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Burlington, Vermont.
3. What does the Schwa collect?
(a) Baseball cards.
4. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
5. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) A pane of glass.
(b) Waves on the ocean.
(c) The surface of the moon.
(d) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
2. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
3. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)