|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Play a basketball game.
(b) Appear from thin air.
(c) Walk behind the techer.
(d) Leave the room without being noticed.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) The ground is covered with snow.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
3. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(b) Pisher Plastics.
(c) Johnson Sanitation.
(d) Smell Away.
4. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) Because there is a dog attached.
(c) He couldn't find one.
(d) It is nailed to the floor.
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
2. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
3. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
4. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)