|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(c) The Schwa.
2. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) A pane of glass.
(b) Waves on the ocean.
(c) The surface of the moon.
(d) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(b) The ground is covered with snow.
(c) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(d) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
4. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
(a) The seven sins and seven virtues.
(b) Trees and flowers.
(d) Gems and minerals.
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Scratching his car.
(b) Coloring easter eggs.
(c) Baking cakes.
(d) Egging his apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
3. What is the Schwa's first name?
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)