|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) The United States Constitution.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
2. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) He holds her hand.
(b) She hears his heartbeat.
(c) She hears him breathing.
(d) His watch ticks very loudly.
4. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Set fire to it.
(b) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(c) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(d) Try to saw it in half.
5. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(b) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(c) John Michael Anthony.
(d) Anthony Bonano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
2. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
3. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)