|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) Antsy's house.
(b) Howie's house.
(c) The library.
(d) A city park.
2. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Suspicion area.
(b) Blind spot.
(c) Triangle of death.
(d) Danger quadrant.
3. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Set fire to it.
(b) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(c) Try to saw it in half.
(d) Wrap it in firecrackers.
4. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) It is nailed to the floor.
(c) Because there is a dog attached.
(d) He couldn't find one.
5. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
2. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
3. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
4. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)