|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
2. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
(a) The head.
(b) The arm.
(c) The hand.
(d) The foot.
3. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) The surface of the moon.
(b) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
(c) Waves on the ocean.
(d) A pane of glass.
4. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(b) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(c) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(d) The ground is covered with snow.
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
2. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
3. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
5. What does the Schwa collect?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)