|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) The Schwa's father.
2. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
3. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(b) The Schwa's.
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
3. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
5. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)