|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
2. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her brother.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her father.
3. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Smell Away.
(b) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(c) Pisher Plastics.
(d) Johnson Sanitation.
4. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
5. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
4. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
5. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)