|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Have their fathers fired.
(b) Get them in trouble at school.
(c) Call their parents.
(d) Call the police.
2. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog bowl.
(b) A mixing bowl.
(c) A soup bowl.
(d) A dagger.
3. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
4. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 9 in 10.
(c) 4 in 5.
(d) 3 in 5.
5. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
2. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
3. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
4. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)