|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Burlington, Vermont.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
3. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 4 in 5.
(b) 9 in 10.
(c) 3 in 5.
(d) 1 in 5.
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
5. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) It is nailed to the floor.
(b) It is too heavy.
(c) He couldn't find one.
(d) Because there is a dog attached.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
3. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
5. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)