|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Walking his dogs.
(b) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(c) Cleaning the house.
(d) Washing his car.
2. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Play a basketball game.
(b) Walk behind the techer.
(c) Leave the room without being noticed.
(d) Appear from thin air.
3. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 4 in 5.
(b) 1 in 5.
(c) 3 in 5.
(d) 9 in 10.
4. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Farmer Feed.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Erickson Electronics.
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The United States Constitution.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
2. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
3. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
4. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
5. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)