|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
2. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) The ground is covered with snow.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
4. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A soup bowl.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A dog bowl.
(d) A mixing bowl.
5. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
2. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
3. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
5. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)