|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(c) Break into a local bank.
(d) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(b) The ground is covered with snow.
(c) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(d) They can only walk one dog at a time.
3. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) The Schwa's father.
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Ironically invisible.
(b) Functionally invisible.
(c) Virtually invisible.
(d) Effectively invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
4. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
5. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)