|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Orville Ox.
(b) Diamond Dave.
(c) Manny Bullpucky.
(d) Stanley Stump.
3. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
4. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
5. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Doberman Pinschers.
(c) Afghan Hounds.
(d) German Shepherds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
2. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
4. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)