|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
3. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(b) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) The Schwa's father.
4. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bread bakery.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bank.
(d) A butcher shop.
5. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Suspicion area.
(b) Danger quadrant.
(c) Blind spot.
(d) Triangle of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
2. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
4. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
5. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)