|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The principal's office.
(d) The sorority house.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
3. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(b) The Empire Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Marine Park Bridge.
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
2. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
3. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
4. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
5. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)