|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schwa collect?
(a) Baseball cards.
2. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
(a) A bank.
(b) A butcher shop.
(c) A bread bakery.
(d) A restaurant.
3. What is the Schwa's first name?
4. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Orville Ox.
(b) Stanley Stump.
(c) Manny Bullpucky.
(d) Diamond Dave.
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The United States Constitution.
(b) A letter from Hitler.
(c) The Declaration of Independence.
(d) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
2. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)