|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(a) The Schwa.
2. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) The Schwa's Mother.
(b) The Schwa's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
3. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
4. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Walking his dogs.
(d) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
5. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
2. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
5. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)