|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schwa collect?
(c) Baseball cards.
2. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) The library.
(b) A city park.
(c) Antsy's house.
(d) Howie's house.
3. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Leave the room without being noticed.
(b) Play a basketball game.
(c) Walk behind the techer.
(d) Appear from thin air.
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Declaration of Independence.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) The United States Constitution.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
4. Where does Antsy's family live?
5. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)