|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(b) Johnson Sanitation.
(c) Pisher Plastics.
(d) Smell Away.
3. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(b) John Michael Anthony.
(c) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(d) Anthony Bonano.
4. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) The Schwa's father.
5. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
3. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
4. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
5. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)