|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Schwa collect?
(b) Baseball cards.
2. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(b) Set fire to it.
(c) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(d) Try to saw it in half.
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(b) The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The United States Constitution.
(d) A letter from Hitler.
4. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(b) The dogs run to him.
(c) Christina lights a torch.
(d) His mother screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
3. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
4. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)