|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Set fire to it.
(b) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(c) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(d) Try to saw it in half.
2. What is the Schwa's first name?
3. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(b) Smell Away.
(c) Johnson Sanitation.
(d) Pisher Plastics.
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Break into a local bank.
(b) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(c) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(d) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
5. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog bowl.
(b) A mixing bowl.
(c) A soup bowl.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
2. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
5. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)