|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Break into a local bank.
(d) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
5. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
2. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
5. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)