|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) High heels.
(b) A bikini.
(c) An orange sombrero.
(d) A ski mask.
2. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(c) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven virtues.
3. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The United States Constitution.
(b) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(c) A letter from Hitler.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(b) The Empire Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Marine Park Bridge.
5. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
5. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)