|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6, 'Which Is Worse: Getting Mauled by a Pack of Dogs, or Getting Your Brains Bashed Out by a Steel Poker?' and 'As If I Didn't Already Have Enough Annoying Things to Do Every Day, Now I Gotta Do This'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Orville Ox.
(b) Manny Bullpucky.
(c) Stanley Stump.
(d) Diamond Dave.
2. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
3. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A bank.
(c) A coat store.
(d) A school.
4. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Walking his dogs.
(c) Cleaning the house.
(d) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(a) Perform a rap duet.
(c) Perform the President's speech.
(d) Sing a patriotic song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
4. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
5. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)