|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dagger.
(b) A soup bowl.
(c) A mixing bowl.
(d) A dog bowl.
2. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
3. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Erickson Electronics.
(b) Farmer Feed.
(c) Pisher Plastics.
(d) Thomas Telecommunications.
4. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
(c) The Schwa.
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
2. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)