|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
2. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(b) Doberman Pinschers.
(c) Afghan Hounds.
(d) German Shepherds.
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Blind spot.
(b) Suspicion area.
(c) Danger quadrant.
(d) Triangle of death.
4. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 1 in 5.
(b) 4 in 5.
(c) 3 in 5.
(d) 9 in 10.
5. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(b) Try to saw it in half.
(c) Set fire to it.
(d) Put it in a garbage disposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
2. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
3. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
5. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)