|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The sorority house.
(d) The principal's office.
2. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(d) Break into a local bank.
3. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A school.
(b) A bank.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A coat store.
4. What is the Schwa's first name?
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(a) Sing a patriotic song.
(c) Perform a rap duet.
(d) Perform the President's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
2. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
3. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
4. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
5. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)