|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A school.
(d) A coat store.
3. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
(a) Perform the President's speech.
(c) Sing a patriotic song.
(d) Perform a rap duet.
4. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
(a) The arm.
(b) The foot.
(c) The head.
(d) The hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
2. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
3. Old Man Crawley owns what kind of business?
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)