|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Try to saw it in half.
(b) Set fire to it.
(c) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(d) Put it in a garbage disposal.
2. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
3. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(c) The Schwa.
4. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Afghan Hounds.
(c) German Shepherds.
(d) Doberman Pinschers.
5. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Break into a local bank.
(c) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(d) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
2. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
4. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
5. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)