|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) The library.
(b) Howie's house.
(c) Antsy's house.
(d) A city park.
3. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Burlington, Vermont.
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Danger quadrant.
(b) Blind spot.
(c) Suspicion area.
(d) Triangle of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
2. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
3. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
4. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
5. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)