|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A bank.
(b) A school.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A coat store.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Marine Park Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Empire Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
3. What is the Schwa's first name?
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(b) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(c) Break into a local bank.
(d) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
5. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
2. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
3. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
4. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
5. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)