|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Triangle of death.
(b) Suspicion area.
(c) Blind spot.
(d) Danger quadrant.
2. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
3. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
(a) The head.
(b) The arm.
(c) The foot.
(d) The hand.
4. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
5. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(b) John Michael Anthony.
(c) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(d) Anthony Bonano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
2. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
3. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
5. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)