|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(b) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(c) John Michael Anthony.
(d) Anthony Bonano.
2. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Doberman Pinschers.
(b) German Shepherds.
(d) Afghan Hounds.
3. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A bank.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A coat store.
(d) A school.
4. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
5. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
(c) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
2. Where does Antsy's family live?
3. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
4. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
5. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)