|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A dog bowl.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A soup bowl.
(d) A mixing bowl.
2. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(d) The Schwa.
3. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
4. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
(b) The Schwa.
5. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
3. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
4. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
5. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)