|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) John Michael Anthony.
(b) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(c) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(d) Anthony Bonano.
2. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
3. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
4. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
5. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) German Shepherds.
(b) Afghan Hounds.
(d) Doberman Pinschers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
4. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
5. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)