|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Leave the room without being noticed.
(b) Appear from thin air.
(c) Walk behind the techer.
(d) Play a basketball game.
2. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Marine Park Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Empire Bridge.
3. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
(a) The head.
(b) The arm.
(c) The foot.
(d) The hand.
4. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Burlington, Vermont.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Chicago, Illinois.
(d) Brooklyn, New York.
5. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(b) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Schwa's first name?
2. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
3. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
4. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
5. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)