|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Appear from thin air.
(b) Play a basketball game.
(c) Leave the room without being noticed.
(d) Walk behind the techer.
2. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(b) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(c) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(d) Break into a local bank.
3. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The sorority house.
(b) Their parents' closets.
(c) The girls' locker room.
(d) The principal's office.
4. Of what heritage is Ira in the novel?
5. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
2. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
3. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
4. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
5. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)