|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, 'Quantizing the Schwa Effect Using the Scientific Method, and All That Garbage' and 'Making Big Bucks off of Stealth Economics, Because Maybe I Got Some Business Sense'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
2. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Burlington, Vermont.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
3. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Anthony Bonano.
(b) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(c) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(d) John Michael Anthony.
4. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
5. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
2. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
3. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
4. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
5. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)