Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) Put him in a care home.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Travel to Australia.
(d) Go skydiving.
2. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) Waves on the ocean.
(b) A pane of glass.
(c) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
(d) The surface of the moon.
3. Where was the Schwa left when his mother disappeared?
(a) The cart checkout.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The frozen food aisle.
(d) The fast food aisle.
4. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
5. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) Some homework.
(b) Two dogs to walk.
(c) A shopping list.
(d) Some dirty laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
2. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
3. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Antsy take the spiritual man he asks for help from in Chapter 15?
5. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)