Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10, 'Maybe They Had It Right in France Because Getting My Head Lopped Off by a Guillotine Would Have Been Easier' and 'Earthquakes, Nuclear Winter, and the End of Life as We Know It, over Linguini'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
(c) Lexis Crawley.
(d) Wendell Tiggor.
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Christina lights a torch.
(b) His mother screams.
(c) The dogs run to him.
(d) The Schwa jumps out the window.
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) His watch ticks very loudly.
(b) He holds her hand.
(c) She hears him breathing.
(d) She hears his heartbeat.
4. How many dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
(a) Coffee filter.
(c) Car tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
2. Who is at the kitchen table when Antsy wakes up in Chapter 10?
3. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
4. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)