|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Call their parents.
(b) Have their fathers fired.
(c) Get them in trouble at school.
(d) Call the police.
2. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Afghan Hounds.
(c) Doberman Pinschers.
(d) German Shepherds.
3. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her grandfather.
(d) He is her brother.
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Pass through airport security with a gun.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(d) Break into a local bank.
5. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A coat store.
(b) A school.
(c) A bank.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antsy's family live?
2. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
3. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
4. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)