|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A brick.
(c) A steel poker.
(d) A stun gun.
2. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
3. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) His whole college fund.
(b) The entire contents of his piggybank.
(c) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
(d) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
4. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) Antsy's father.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) The Schwa.
5. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(b) Try to saw it in half.
(c) Set fire to it.
(d) Put it in a garbage disposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Schwa show Antsy from the day his mother disappeared?
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
3. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
4. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
5. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)