|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(c) The seven deadly sins.
(d) Flowering plants.
2. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Anthony Bonano.
(b) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(c) John Michael Anthony.
(d) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
3. Antsy tells his mother he would never want her to ______________.
(a) Divorce his dad.
(b) Change her name.
(d) Make him go to a different school.
4. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Antsy's sister.
(c) Antsy's mother.
5. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
(b) The entire contents of his piggybank.
(c) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
(d) His whole college fund.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
2. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
3. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
4. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
5. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)