|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Ironically invisible.
(b) Virtually invisible.
(c) Effectively invisible.
(d) Functionally invisible.
2. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
(a) It is closed for construction.
(b) There was an accident.
(c) It is 3 a.m.
(d) It is a holiday.
3. As a result of Frankie's actions, his driver's license is revoked for how long?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 6 months.
4. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
(a) A mixing bowl.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A dog bowl.
(d) A soup bowl.
5. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(a) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
2. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
3. The manager of the supermarket tells Lexie and Antsy that he remembers a child being abandoned but not ________.
4. Antsy is relieved after his father calls a family meeting, because he feared he was going to announce what in Chapter 13?
5. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)