|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) Travel to Australia.
(b) Go skydiving.
(c) Put him in a care home.
(d) Go back to school.
2. What breaks off the dummy when Antsy and his friends throw it off a bridge in their first experiment?
(a) The arm.
(b) The foot.
(c) The head.
(d) The hand.
3. According to Lexie in Chapter 9, who should start being her escort?
(a) The Schwa.
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
(a) The Schwa.
(c) The Schwa's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
2. Whom does Lexie arrive with when she meets Antsy and his friends to test the dummy?
3. What does the Schwa collect?
4. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
5. What does the Schwa's father show him at the end of Chapter 20?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)