|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her grandfather.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is her brother.
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. When the Schwa returns home, whom does he ask about?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
4. In Chapter 20, what do Antsy's parents ask when he arrives home?
(a) What the weather outside is like.
(b) Why he is home late.
(c) Where he has been.
(d) How he is feeling.
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Egging his apartment.
(b) Coloring easter eggs.
(c) Scratching his car.
(d) Baking cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
2. What does Antsy take to Old Man Crawley's that was cooked by his father?
3. What is the Schwa dared to bring back from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 4?
4. As a result of Frankie's actions, his driver's license is revoked for how long?
5. What does Antsy tell his mother while helping her cook in Chapter 15?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)