|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(a) The Schwa's.
2. What does the Night Butcher tell Antsy when he speaks to him?
(a) He is going to get fired.
(b) He is asking too many questions.
(c) He shouldn't be in the store.
(d) He knows what happened to the Schwa's mother.
3. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
4. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
(b) The Schwa.
5. Antsy tries to persuade the Schwa that he will not ___________ someday, but the Schwa does not believe him.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill his mother.
(d) Kill his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
2. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
4. What is the name of the establishment from which the Schwa's mother disappeared?
5. What refers to the medical use of ionizing radiation, generally used as part of cancer treatment to control malignant cells?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)