|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. What does the Night Butcher tell Antsy when he speaks to him?
(a) He is asking too many questions.
(b) He knows what happened to the Schwa's mother.
(c) He is going to get fired.
(d) He shouldn't be in the store.
3. Whom does Antsy confide in about his worries of the Schwa in Chapter 15?
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Antsy tells his mother he would never want her to ______________.
(b) Change her name.
(c) Divorce his dad.
(d) Make him go to a different school.
5. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 4 in 5.
(b) 1 in 5.
(c) 3 in 5.
(d) 9 in 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Antsy tell off in Chapter 14?
2. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
3. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
4. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
5. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)