|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
(a) Crawley's Restaurant.
(b) In Old Man Crawley's apartment.
(c) On the sidewalk.
(d) In the subway.
2. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
3. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Triangle of death.
(b) Suspicion area.
(c) Blind spot.
(d) Danger quadrant.
4. Lexie tells Antsy and the Schwa that she wants to change whom?
(b) Her grandfather.
5. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
(c) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy remembers the Schwa when what falls on the floor from his mother's recipe cards?
2. When the Schwa returns home, whom does he ask about?
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
4. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)