|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(c) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven virtues.
2. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) By bike.
(b) By cab.
(c) By subway.
(d) By walking.
3. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) German Shepherds.
(c) Doberman Pinschers.
(d) Afghan Hounds.
4. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
5. Where was the Schwa left when his mother disappeared?
(a) The frozen food aisle.
(b) The cart checkout.
(c) The fast food aisle.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the narrator in The Schwa Was Here?
2. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
3. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
4. Who is the better of the two cooks arguing in Chapter 10?
5. The Schwa invites Antsy over for dinner and shows him a clip he got that was supposedly _________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)