|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
2. In what class of Antsy's does the Schwa sit next to him?
3. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Marine Park Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(d) The Empire Bridge.
4. The Night Butcher tells Antsy that he won't reveal his information until what occurs?
(a) He is paid in full.
(b) He brings the Schwa to hear as well.
(c) His shift is over.
(d) There is a full moon.
5. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(d) The Schwa's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Schwa show Antsy from the day his mother disappeared?
2. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
3. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
5. Where was the Schwa left when his mother disappeared?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)