|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20, 'The Schwa Gets Radiation Therapy in a Room That Doesn't Smell Too Good No Matter How Much It's Disinfected' and 'The Weird Things Kids Do Don't Even Come Close to the Weird Things Parents Do'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
(a) There was an accident.
(b) It is closed for construction.
(c) It is 3 a.m.
(d) It is a holiday.
2. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(d) The Schwa.
3. What does the Night Butcher say Schwa's mother did at the meat counter on the day she disappeared?
(a) Asked what was on sale.
(b) Argued about the prices.
(c) Sampled a package of shrimp.
(d) Broke down crying.
4. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
(a) A stun gun.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A steel poker.
(d) A brick.
5. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Anthony Bonano.
(b) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(c) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(d) John Michael Anthony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. Who is the narrator in The Schwa Was Here?
4. Who likes to be in charge of the kitchen in Chapter 10?
5. When Antsy tells Old Man Crawley about the Schwa problem, Old Man Crawley's advice is to ______________.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)