|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Christina lights a torch.
(b) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(c) The dogs run to him.
(d) His mother screams.
2. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) An orange sombrero.
(c) High heels.
(d) A bikini.
3. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her father.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her grandfather.
4. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(b) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven virtues.
5. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(b) The seven virtues.
(c) The seven deadly sins.
(d) Flowering plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
4. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
5. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)