|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
4. What refers to an area to the side and slightly behind a driver's field of vision that is not reflected in the vehicle's rear view mirror?
(a) Danger quadrant.
(b) Blind spot.
(c) Triangle of death.
(d) Suspicion area.
5. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
(a) Wendell Tiggor.
(c) Lexis Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
2. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
3. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
4. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)