|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(b) Flowering plants.
(c) The seven deadly sins.
2. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
3. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
4. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) A city park.
(b) The library.
(c) Howie's house.
(d) Antsy's house.
5. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
2. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
3. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
5. What does the Schwa collect?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)