|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(b) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa's father.
(d) The Schwa's Mother.
2. Who dares the Schwa to sneak into Old Man Crawley's apartment in Chapter 4?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
3. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(c) The Schwa.
4. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
5. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(b) Walking his dogs.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Cleaning the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
2. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
3. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
4. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
5. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)