|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
2. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
3. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Blind.
(b) Academy for the Rich.
(c) Academy for the Deaf.
(d) Academy for the Gifted.
4. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
(a) A city park.
(b) Howie's house.
(c) Antsy's house.
(d) The library.
5. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Walking his dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
2. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
3. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
4. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
5. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)