|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
2. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Erickson Electronics.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Farmer Feed.
3. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
4. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Empire Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Marine Park Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
5. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
2. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
3. Where do the boys meet to discuss the Schwa in Chapter 2?
4. What does the Schwa collect?
5. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)