|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
(a) The Schwa.
2. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
(a) 3 in 5.
(b) 4 in 5.
(c) 1 in 5.
(d) 9 in 10.
3. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
4. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Walking his dogs.
(b) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Cleaning the house.
5. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
(b) Trees and flowers.
(c) The seven sins and seven virtues.
(d) Gems and minerals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
4. Who films the throwing of the dummy off the bridge with his video camera?
5. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)