|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(b) Flowering plants.
(c) The seven virtues.
(d) The seven deadly sins.
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) Christina lights a torch.
(b) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(c) His mother screams.
(d) The dogs run to him.
3. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) A shopping list.
(b) Some dirty laundry.
(c) Two dogs to walk.
(d) Some homework.
4. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
5. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
(a) Egging his apartment.
(b) Coloring easter eggs.
(c) Scratching his car.
(d) Baking cakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
2. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
3. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
4. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
5. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)