|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Try to saw it in half.
(b) Put it in a garbage disposal.
(c) Set fire to it.
(d) Wrap it in firecrackers.
2. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) His watch ticks very loudly.
(b) She hears him breathing.
(c) She hears his heartbeat.
(d) He holds her hand.
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A stun gun.
(c) A brick.
(d) A steel poker.
4. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
5. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) It is nailed to the floor.
(c) Because there is a dog attached.
(d) He couldn't find one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
2. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
4. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
5. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to do in the boys' bathroom?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)