|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lexie can tell when the Schwa is present more than others in the novel for what reason?
(a) She hears him breathing.
(b) He holds her hand.
(c) His watch ticks very loudly.
(d) She hears his heartbeat.
2. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
(c) The Schwa.
3. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
4. The third experiment that Antsy and his friends carry out with the Schwa in Chapter 3 is to ______________.
(a) Sneak into Old Man Crawley's house.
(b) Pass through airport security with an iron bar in his pocket.
(c) Break into a local bank.
(d) Pass through airport security with a gun.
5. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
2. Who is very unfriendly to the Schwa in his first appearance and tells his friends that the Schwa is almost invisible and that people forget about him?
3. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
4. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
5. Antsy takes Lexie out to ____________ in Chapter 8.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)