|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Lexie attend while staying at Old Man Crawley's home?
(a) Academy for the Deaf.
(b) Academy for the Gifted.
(c) Academy for the Blind.
(d) Academy for the Rich.
2. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
(a) Try to saw it in half.
(b) Set fire to it.
(c) Wrap it in firecrackers.
(d) Put it in a garbage disposal.
3. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Brooklyn, New York.
(b) Chicago, Illinois.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Burlington, Vermont.
4. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
(a) Doberman Pinschers.
(b) Afghan Hounds.
(d) German Shepherds.
5. Where did the Schwa's mother disappear from when the Schwa was young?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A farmer's market.
(c) A church.
(d) A hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
2. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
3. What was apparently the original name of the Schwa family in the Old World?
4. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
5. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)