|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends get the Schwa to wear in the boys' bathroom?
(a) An orange sombrero.
(b) A ski mask.
(c) High heels.
(d) A bikini.
2. What does the Schwa collect?
(b) Baseball cards.
3. Why is the Schwa unable to steal a bowl from Old Man Crawley's home in Chapter 5?
(a) It is too heavy.
(b) It is nailed to the floor.
(c) He couldn't find one.
(d) Because there is a dog attached.
4. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
(a) A steel poker.
(b) A brick.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A stun gun.
5. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
2. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
3. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
4. What kind of dogs does Old Man Crawley have?
5. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)