|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8, 'The Lowest-Paid Male Escort on the Entire Eastern Seaboard, Except for Maybe the Bronx' and 'Are Those Your Fingers in My Mouth, or Are You Just Happy to Not See Me?'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
2. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
3. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Burlington, Vermont.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
4. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(b) Flowering plants.
(d) The seven deadly sins.
5. Which of the seven deadly sins is defined as an excessive desire to possess wealth, goods, or abstract things of value with the intention to keep it for one's self?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who points out the Schwa when he raises his hand in class in Chapter 3?
2. Who ejects the video game and breaks it in half, then storms out in Chapter 7?
3. How old was the Schwa when his mother disappeared?
4. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
5. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)