|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her father.
(d) He is her grandfather.
2. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
(a) Radiation therapy.
(b) Compassion therapy.
(c) Trauma therapy.
(d) Nature therapy.
3. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(d) The Schwa's.
4. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Walking his dogs.
(d) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
5. In Chapter 8, Lexie tells the Schwa that he has a face like ___________.
(a) The surface of the moon.
(b) A pane of glass.
(c) Sweet-cream ice-cream.
(d) Waves on the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antsy and his friends determine that how many students notice the Schwa in a classroom?
2. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
3. What was the next thing the Schwa remembered after being abandoned by his mother?
4. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
5. Antsy remembers the Schwa when what falls on the floor from his mother's recipe cards?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)