|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A carnival.
2. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A coat store.
(c) A school.
(d) A bank.
3. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(d) Plot structure.
4. Who is a confident and successful straight A student who seems to do well at everything he tries in the novel?
(a) The Schwa.
5. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the Schwa's mother gone to get when she disappeared and never returned?
2. What does Antsy ask Lexie as he walks her home in Chapter 13?
3. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
4. Who is the narrator in The Schwa Was Here?
5. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)