|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Antsy's father.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) Antsy's mother.
2. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
(a) The girls' locker room.
(b) The principal's office.
(c) Their parents' closets.
(d) The sorority house.
3. How much do the student officers agree to pay a week to keep the Schwa on retainer?
4. Antsy ensures that the Schwa cannot join him and Lexie on their outing by bringing down _________.
(a) A shopping list.
(b) Some homework.
(c) Two dogs to walk.
(d) Some dirty laundry.
5. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Not play video games.
(b) Walk none of the dogs.
(c) Walk all of the dogs himself.
(d) Hang out with Lexie alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley is famous for an incident in which he took revenge on children for_________.
2. When Antsy witnesses another of his parents' rows at home, he realizes that he is also like a ____________.
3. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)