|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antsy and his friends decide to do with the plastic dummy in order to test it?
(a) Put it in a freezer.
(b) Drag it behind a cab.
(c) Throw it off a bridge.
(d) Push it in front of a subway train.
2. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(c) Walking his dogs.
(d) Washing his car.
3. Who among Antsy's friends is a literal-minded boy who lacks common sense, yet seems to store a lot of facts in his head?
(b) The Schwa.
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(c) The Schwa's.
5. The Schwa tells Antsy that he stopped working for ___________.
(b) Antsy's father.
(c) The Schwa's father.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
2. What do Antsy and his friends intend to do with the plastic dummy when they meet up in Chapter 3?
3. Antsy remembers the Schwa when what falls on the floor from his mother's recipe cards?
4. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
5. The Schwa shows Antsy a newspaper clipping announcing the birth of whom?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)