|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antsy tries to persuade the Schwa that he will not ___________ someday, but the Schwa does not believe him.
(b) Kill his father.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill his mother.
2. What does the Schwa show Antsy from the day his mother disappeared?
(a) A paperclip.
(b) A note.
(c) A receipt.
(d) A newspaper article.
3. What disability does Lexie have in the novel?
4. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
(a) The United States Constitution.
(b) A letter from Hitler.
(c) The Nuclear Arms Treaty.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
5. The Schwa attempts to appeal to Antsy on grounds of their friendship to let him ______________.
(a) Hang out with Lexie alone.
(b) Walk all of the dogs himself.
(c) Walk none of the dogs.
(d) Not play video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley live above?
2. Ira has ambitions to become a _________ when he grows up.
3. What does Antsy's mother do with the sauce she makes in Chapter 10?
4. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
5. Who suggests experimenting with the Schwa in order to quantify the Schwa effect in Chapter 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)