|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary figure of speech that uses an image, story, or tangible thing to represent a less tangible thing or an intangible quality or idea?
(b) Plot structure.
2. In Chapter 10, who comes and finds Antsy at lunch?
(a) Antsy's father.
(b) Antsy's mother.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa.
3. Which of the seven deadly sins refers to an inflated sense of one's personal status or accomplishments?
4. The Schwa offers to give a prized clip to Antsy if he will give _________ in return.
(a) A video game.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) A bicycle.
5. A girl agrees to pay to see the Schwa do what in Chapter 4?
(a) Walk behind the techer.
(b) Appear from thin air.
(c) Play a basketball game.
(d) Leave the room without being noticed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the Schwa say he is ending his friendship with in Chapter 14?
2. What has Old Man Crawley named his dogs after?
3. How is Old Man Crawley related to Lexie in the novel?
4. Antsy tries to persuade the Schwa that he will not ___________ someday, but the Schwa does not believe him.
5. In Chapter 4, children put bets on dares such as having the Schwa enter what location?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)