|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14, 'A Russian Train, a Pulsing Vein, and My Mother's Bag of Snails' and 'More Than I Ever Wanted to Know About the Schwa's Childhood'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the Schwa when his mother went missing?
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(b) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(c) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(d) The ground is covered with snow.
3. Lexie points out to Antsy that their outing isn't really a date for what reason?
(a) He did not pick the destination.
(b) He's being paid to entertain her.
(c) They didn't go to dinner first.
(d) She is not having fun.
4. Antsy takes Lexie to what kind of concert in Chapter 9?
(a) Salsa concert.
(b) Gospel concert.
(c) Rock concert.
(d) Rap concert.
5. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Call their parents.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Have their fathers fired.
(d) Get them in trouble at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the seven capital sins is defined as spiritual or emotional apathy?
2. What is an idea that Antsy, Lexie, and the Schwa come up with when they are discussing how to change Crawley's attitudes and behavior?
3. Whom does Old Man Crawley hire to be Lexie's companion in Chapter 7?
4. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
5. Who gets Manny Bullpucky's head back from a lady who found it in her hedge for Antsy in Chapter 13?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)