|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
(a) Baseball cards.
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Walking his dogs.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(d) Cleaning the house.
4. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) The Schwa's father.
(b) The Schwa's Mother.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
5. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
2. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
5. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)