|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
(a) The entire contents of his piggybank.
(b) Everything that was in his dad's wallet.
(c) An entire summer of mowing lawns.
(d) His whole college fund.
2. Where do Antsy and Lexie go on their first date in the novel?
(a) Ice skating.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) The movies.
(d) A hockey game.
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Washing his car.
(b) Walking his dogs.
(c) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(d) Cleaning the house.
4. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(c) The Schwa.
(d) The Night Butcher.
5. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) The Schwa's Mother.
(b) The Schwa's father.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
2. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
3. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
4. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
5. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)