|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the novel is mentally handicapped due to brain trauma?
(a) The Schwa's father.
(c) The Schwa's Mother.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
2. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Smell Away.
(c) Johnson Sanitation.
(d) Robert's Fresh and Go.
3. How does Antsy say he will get home in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) By cab.
(b) By subway.
(c) By walking.
(d) By bike.
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
(b) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
2. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
3. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
4. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
5. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)