|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
(a) "Calvin Schwa was here."
(b) "Schwa - you got it."
(c) "I am Schwa."
(d) "Schwa doesn't forget."
2. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Cleaning the house.
(b) Washing his car.
(c) Walking his dogs.
(d) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
3. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
(a) Crawley's Restaurant.
(b) In the subway.
(c) In Old Man Crawley's apartment.
(d) On the sidewalk.
4. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
(a) The Schwa's father.
(c) The Schwa.
5. What does Lexie demand the manager of the restaurant do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Clean their table.
(c) Read the menu to her.
(d) Give her a refund.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
3. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)