|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
(a) "Schwa - you got it."
(b) "Calvin Schwa was here."
(c) "Schwa doesn't forget."
(d) "I am Schwa."
2. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
(a) A magazine stand.
(b) An abandoned warehouse.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) A small diner.
3. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
4. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
5. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
(a) Have their fathers fired.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Get them in trouble at school.
(d) Call their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
2. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
3. What club does Lexie tell Antsy she is a member of in Chapter 12?
4. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
5. Where do Antsy and Lexie go on their first date in the novel?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)