|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) A small diner.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) A magazine stand.
3. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
4. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(d) The Schwa's father.
5. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
(b) The Schwa.
(d) Old Man Crawley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
2. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. What club does Lexie tell Antsy she is a member of in Chapter 12?
5. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)