|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Ironically invisible.
(b) Effectively invisible.
(c) Virtually invisible.
(d) Functionally invisible.
2. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A boat.
(c) A sportscar.
(d) A helicopter.
3. What does Lexie ask for at the restaurant in Chapter 12?
(a) A braille menu.
(c) A clean glass.
(d) A napkin.
4. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
(b) The Schwa's.
5. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) A small diner.
(c) An abandoned warehouse.
(d) A magazine stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Antsy and Lexie go on their first date in the novel?
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
3. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
4. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
5. How much money does the Schwa say he used to rent the billboard for in Chapter 18?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)