|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 17, Lexie calls Antsy early in the morning to tell him that she has __________ planned for her grandfather.
(a) A night on the town.
(b) Trauma therapy.
(c) A nice dinner.
(d) A party.
2. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
3. Who laughs that Antsy and his friends lost the bet in Chapter 5?
(b) Wendell Tiggor.
4. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) The Schwa.
(b) Old Man Crawley.
5. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Virtually invisible.
(b) Effectively invisible.
(c) Ironically invisible.
(d) Functionally invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
2. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
4. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
5. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)