|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The Schwa.
2. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
(a) They can only walk one dog at a time.
(b) The dogs need to be walked ten miles.
(c) The ground is covered with snow.
(d) The dogs get tangled up with each other.
3. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
(a) The seven deadly sins.
(b) The seven virtues.
(c) Flowering plants.
4. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A sportscar.
(d) A boat.
5. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
2. Lexie tells Antsy that she has come up with an idea for giving her grandfather __________.
3. Whom does Old Man Crawley insist ride with him in the ambulance?
4. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
5. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)