|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) The Schwa.
(c) Antsy's father.
(d) Antsy's mother.
2. In Chapter 17, Lexie calls Antsy early in the morning to tell him that she has __________ planned for her grandfather.
(a) A night on the town.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) A party.
(d) Trauma therapy.
3. Where does Antsy finally find the Schwa in Chapter 18?
(a) Crawley's restaurant.
(b) The school.
(c) The pier.
(d) Antsy's house.
4. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Johnson Sanitation.
(b) Pisher Plastics.
(c) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(d) Smell Away.
5. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
(a) Time and a half.
(b) Double time.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) A silver coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lexie pretends to have fallen where in Chapter 17, "A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live"?
2. What does the Schwa collect?
3. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
4. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
5. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)