|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
2. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Effectively invisible.
(b) Ironically invisible.
(c) Virtually invisible.
(d) Functionally invisible.
3. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
(b) The Schwa.
(c) Antsy's mother.
(d) Antsy's father.
4. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
(a) Behind a curtain.
(b) Under a desk.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the garage.
5. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A sportscar.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A submarine.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
2. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
3. Where does Antsy finally find the Schwa in Chapter 18?
4. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
5. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)