|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) His mother screams.
(b) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(c) Christina lights a torch.
(d) The dogs run to him.
2. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) Travel to Australia.
(b) Go back to school.
(c) Put him in a care home.
(d) Go skydiving.
3. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Behind a curtain.
(d) Under a desk.
4. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
(a) Broke his hip.
(b) Broke his nose.
(c) Cut his leg.
(d) Spained his ankle.
5. Where does Antsy finally find the Schwa in Chapter 18?
(a) The school.
(b) The pier.
(c) Antsy's house.
(d) Crawley's restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Antsy believe will be upset when Lexie kisses him?
2. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
3. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
4. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
5. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)