|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
(a) Old Man Crawley.
(b) The Schwa.
(c) The Night Butcher.
2. What happens when Antsy runs into the apartment in Chapter 5?
(a) The Schwa jumps out the window.
(b) His mother screams.
(c) Christina lights a torch.
(d) The dogs run to him.
3. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
(b) The Schwa's father.
(c) The Schwa.
4. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
(a) Travel to Australia.
(b) Go skydiving.
(c) Put him in a care home.
(d) Go back to school.
5. On what day of the week do a bunch of kids gather outside Crawley's apartment to watch the Schwa's dare in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
2. Antsy is in charge of walking Old Man Crawley's dogs that are named after __________.
3. What is Antsy's father the most passionate about in the novel?
4. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
5. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)