|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
(a) There was an accident.
(b) It is 3 a.m.
(c) It is closed for construction.
(d) It is a holiday.
2. What does the club that Lexie tells Antsy she is a member of do in Chapter 12?
(a) Prints things in Braille.
(b) Targets anti-blind establishments.
(c) Knits sweaters.
(d) Radio broadcasts.
3. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Functionally invisible.
(b) Ironically invisible.
(c) Effectively invisible.
(d) Virtually invisible.
4. How has Old Man Crawley injured himself in Chapter 11?
(a) He cut himself preparing dinner.
(b) He slipped in the shower.
(c) He fell down the stairs.
(d) A dog jumped on him.
5. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Antsy and the Schwa are discovered in Old Man Crawley's home, he comes at them brandishing what weapon?
2. When Antsy finds Crawley in Chapter 11, Antsy gives the old man some of the painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills that were prescribed the last time he did what?
3. What is a literary device in which an author indistinctly suggests certain plot developments that might come later in the story?
4. What does Old Man Crawley say his son wants to do in Chapter 11, "The Youngest Doctor in Sheepshead Bay Gets Held Hostage When He Least Expects It"?
5. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)