|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa's father.
(d) The Schwa.
2. In Chapter 17, Lexie calls Antsy early in the morning to tell him that she has __________ planned for her grandfather.
(a) A party.
(b) A nice dinner.
(c) A night on the town.
(d) Trauma therapy.
3. How do Antsy and the Schwa travel to an abandoned part of the city?
(a) By subway.
(b) By bus.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) By boat.
4. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(b) Flowering plants.
(c) The seven deadly sins.
(d) The seven virtues.
5. Whom does Lexie tell Antsy to call and invite along in the morning in Chapter 17?
(a) The Night Butcher.
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Schwa hiding when Old Man Crawley discovers him and Antsy in his home?
2. Whose heritage does Old Man Crawley insult, saying his 'breeding' is bad?
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
4. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
5. What does Lexie demand the manager of the restaurant do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)