|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Antsy call from the hospital in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
(a) A silver coin.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) Double time.
(d) Time and a half.
3. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
(a) Pulling weeds out of the garden.
(b) Cleaning the house.
(c) Washing his car.
(d) Walking his dogs.
4. Old Man Crawley puts the Schwa in charge of walking his dogs named after __________.
(a) The seven virtues.
(b) The seven deadly sins.
(c) Flowering plants.
5. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
(a) A submarine.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A sportscar.
(d) A boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
2. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
3. Why is there no traffic on the expressway in Chapter 18, "Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa"?
4. Who answers the door anxiously when Antsy goes to Crawley's apartment to walk the dogs in Chapter 11?
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)