|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
2. Who does Old Man Crawley say is upset with Antsy in Chapter 11?
(a) The Schwa.
(d) The Schwa's father.
3. What does the Schwa collect?
(a) Baseball cards.
4. What does Old Man Crawley offer to Antsy in order for him to stay at the hospital?
(a) Time and a half.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A gold watch.
(d) Double time.
5. The Schwa is referred to as being __________.
(a) Ironically invisible.
(b) Virtually invisible.
(c) Functionally invisible.
(d) Effectively invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Man Crawley tells Antsy and the Schwa that they will have to work off their debt for breaking into his house by doing what chore?
2. What is waiting at the pier where Lexie and Antsy take Old Man Crawley?
3. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
4. What does Old Man Crawley say he will do if Antsy and the Schwa do not turn up to work each day after school?
5. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)