|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18, 'A Traumatic Experience I'll Live to Regret, Assuming I Live' and 'Larger Than Life, in Your Face, Undeniable Schwa'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the novel, the urinal strainer found in most bathrooms is a product of what company?
(a) Smell Away.
(b) Robert's Fresh and Go.
(c) Johnson Sanitation.
(d) Pisher Plastics.
2. Where does Antsy go to find Lexie in the end of Chapter 11?
(a) The library.
(b) The Academy of the Blind.
(c) A burger joint.
(d) A protest.
3. Whom does Antsy call at the end of Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man Crawley.
(d) The Schwa.
4. What words are on the billboard that the Schwa shows Antsy in Chapter 18?
(a) "Schwa - you got it."
(b) "Calvin Schwa was here."
(c) "I am Schwa."
(d) "Schwa doesn't forget."
5. For how long did the Schwa rent the billboard?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the Schwa's and Antsy's job for Old Man Crawley particularly time-consuming in Chapter 6?
2. Who does Antsy believe will be upset when Lexie kisses him?
3. Where does the Schwa take Antsy in the abandoned part of the city?
4. Lexie tells Antsy that she has come up with an idea for giving her grandfather __________.
5. One of the treasured items collected by the Schwa once held together what document?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)