Chapters 1-2, 'Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge' and 'The Weird and Mostly Tragic History of the Schwa, Which is Entirely True if You Trust My Sources'
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(b) Anthony Bonano.
(c) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(d) John Michael Anthony.
2. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
3. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
4. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
5. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Chicago, Illinois.
(b) Brooklyn, New York.
(c) Burlington, Vermont.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
6. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Pisher Plastics.
(b) Thomas Telecommunications.
(c) Farmer Feed.
(d) Erickson Electronics.
7. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Diamond Dave.
(b) Manny Bullpucky.
(c) Stanley Stump.
(d) Orville Ox.
8. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Empire Bridge.
(b) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
(c) The Marine Park Bridge.
(d) The Brooklyn Bridge.
9. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(c) The Schwa.
This section contains 4,317 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)