Chapters 1-2, 'Manny Bullpucky Gets His Sorry Butt Hurled off the Marine Park Bridge' and 'The Weird and Mostly Tragic History of the Schwa, Which is Entirely True if You Trust My Sources'
1. What is Antsy's real name in the novel?
(a) Anthony Bonano.
(b) Robert Anthony Talladino.
(c) Thomas Anthony Malnati.
(d) John Michael Anthony.
2. Of what heritage is Antsy's family?
3. What is the name of Antsy's brother?
4. What is the name of Antsy's sister?
5. Where does Antsy's family live?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Burlington, Vermont.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Chicago, Illinois.
6. What is the name of the company where Antsy's father works?
(a) Farmer Feed.
(b) Pisher Plastics.
(c) Thomas Telecommunications.
(d) Erickson Electronics.
7. What is the name of the "unbreakable" dummy Antsy's father asks him to test?
(a) Orville Ox.
(b) Stanley Stump.
(c) Diamond Dave.
(d) Manny Bullpucky.
8. Off what bridge do Antsy and his friends decide to throw the dummy for their first test?
(a) The Empire Bridge.
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) The Marine Park Bridge.
(d) The Alexander Hamilton Bridge.
9. Who throws the dummy off the bridge in the boys' first experiment?
(c) The Schwa.
This section contains 4,317 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)