|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
2. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
3. What does Twoflower give Rincewind?
4. What is the one thing that Bethan says that the shop doesn't have?
5. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick one of the following to write about:
Part 1) If you had to choose one would you rather have the pile of gold, the diamond din chewers, or the Luggage? Explain why.
Part 2) If you were going on vacation what spot from the story would you want to visit and why?
Part 3) Do you believe that the Great A'Tuin is male or female or is that still indeterminable? Does the fact that magic helped the eggs to hatch matter?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Why does Rincewind decide to go back to the Unseen University?
Part 2) Do you believe that he will eventually become a great wizard? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What was the purpose of Lackjaw, the shopkeeper, and Belafon being introduced into the story with so much background and then not appearing again?
Part 2) Pick one of these characters to write a short story about. This story can take place either before or after the appearance of Rincewind, Twoflower, and or Cohen.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)