Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What did you feel in the story was the most important focus and why?
Part 2) What was NOT answered, or NOT answered to your satisfaction in the book and why?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Do you believe that Weems accidentally fell to the ground or that Rincewind instigated the drop? Explain your answer.
Part 2) Do you believe that Rincewind was happy, sad, or indifferent to Twoflower's departure? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What role do the Trolls play in the book?
Part 2) Why are the Trolls only there for a short period of time? Is it possible that they will appear later in the series?
Part 3) Why was it important that it was philosophy that was killing the Trolls?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)