|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
2. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
3. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
4. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
5. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) After realizing that the small spheres were eggs what does the red sun represent and why?
Part 2) What was the Great A'Tuin most likely thinking that it was looking forward to?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) From what is seen in the story speculate on what changed in Rincewind after his time with Twoflower.
Part 2) What else in the story does Twoflower seem to change? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What is the reason that Cohen and Bethan are drawn to each other?
Part 2) What effect did Bethan's lifestyle have on her character since she had spent the last eight years getting ready to be a sacrifice?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)