|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
2. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
3. What odd happens as the Octavo tumbles to the floor?
4. Where does the Octavo go?
5. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe Rincewind's character.
Part 2) Is fear always a bad thing? In what way could fear be considered good?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Explain the presence of Death.
Part 2) Speculate on why Death only talks in capital letters?
Part 3) Speculate on why Death shows up personally to take all wizards.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) What does it say about Rincewind that he did not look back at Death's house after Ysabell warned him not to? Did he seem to have any curiosity about it at all?
Part 2) What would you want to do with Death if you could visit his house?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)