|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bethan say she thinks that Cohen is attacking the Luggage?
2. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
3. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
4. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
5. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Explain Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan and her place in the book.
Part 2) Is there any indication that she died or would show up again later in the series? Why or why not?
Part 3) What purpose does the author have in explaining that she is not 'pert' and scantily dressed?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Do you believe that Weems accidentally fell to the ground or that Rincewind instigated the drop? Explain your answer.
Part 2) Do you believe that Rincewind was happy, sad, or indifferent to Twoflower's departure? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) After realizing that the small spheres were eggs what does the red sun represent and why?
Part 2) What was the Great A'Tuin most likely thinking that it was looking forward to?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)