Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe Twoflower's character.
Part 2) Why does Twoflower want pictures of everything?
Part 3) What does it say about Twoflower that he is willing to go and fight Trymon even though he seems to know he won't survive?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe Rincewind's character.
Part 2) Is fear always a bad thing? In what way could fear be considered good?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) From what is seen in the story speculate on what changed in Rincewind after his time with Twoflower.
Part 2) What else in the story does Twoflower seem to change? Explain your answer.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)