Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
Pick one of the following to write about:
Part 1) Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or on a flying rock?
Part 2) Who seems more sensible? Rincewind or Twoflower? Explain your logic.
Part 1) Explain the presence of Death.
Part 2) Speculate on why Death only talks in capital letters?
Part 3) Speculate on why Death shows up personally to take all wizards.
Part 1) Explain Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan and her place in the book.
Part 2) Is there any indication that she died or would show up again later in the series? Why or why not?
Part 3) What purpose does the author have in explaining that she is not 'pert' and scantily dressed?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)