|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) From what is seen in the story speculate on what changed in Rincewind after his time with Twoflower.
Part 2) What else in the story does Twoflower seem to change? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) If you had to pick one character from the book to be your tour guide, which one would you pick and why?
Part 2) If you were in the city and there was a red star going to destroy the earth, would you most likely go to the mountains to get a better view or become one of the star people? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why does Rincewind decide to go back to the Unseen University?
Part 2) Do you believe that he will eventually become a great wizard? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)