|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
2. What is wrong with the word that tells Bethan that Rincewind said it wrong?
3. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
4. Where does the Octavo go?
5. Who is helping Rincewind when Twoflowers approaches him in the end of the story?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) After realizing that the small spheres were eggs what does the red sun represent and why?
Part 2) What was the Great A'Tuin most likely thinking that it was looking forward to?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) From what is seen in the story speculate on what changed in Rincewind after his time with Twoflower.
Part 2) What else in the story does Twoflower seem to change? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) If you had to pick one character from the book to be your tour guide, which one would you pick and why?
Part 2) If you were in the city and there was a red star going to destroy the earth, would you most likely go to the mountains to get a better view or become one of the star people? Explain your answer.
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)