|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
2. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
3. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
4. Where does Rincewind say he is going to build his house?
5. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What does it say about Rincewind that he did not look back at Death's house after Ysabell warned him not to? Did he seem to have any curiosity about it at all?
Part 2) What would you want to do with Death if you could visit his house?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Explain the presence of Death.
Part 2) Speculate on why Death only talks in capital letters?
Part 3) Speculate on why Death shows up personally to take all wizards.
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) After realizing that the small spheres were eggs what does the red sun represent and why?
Part 2) What was the Great A'Tuin most likely thinking that it was looking forward to?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)