Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) What is the reason that Cohen and Bethan are drawn to each other?
Part 2) What effect did Bethan's lifestyle have on her character since she had spent the last eight years getting ready to be a sacrifice?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe Twoflower's character.
Part 2) Why does Twoflower want pictures of everything?
Part 3) What does it say about Twoflower that he is willing to go and fight Trymon even though he seems to know he won't survive?
Essay Topic 3
Pick one of the following to write about:
Part 1) If you had to choose one would you rather have the pile of gold, the diamond din chewers, or the Luggage? Explain why.
Part 2) If you were going on vacation what spot from the story would you want to visit and why?
Part 3) Do you believe that the Great A'Tuin is male or female or is that still indeterminable? Does the fact that magic helped the eggs to hatch matter?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)