|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
3. What happens to Gancia?
4. What does Twoflower employ Rincewind to be?
5. What does Cohen explain that Twoflower is if he has lots of money?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain Cohen's reaction to the thought that people were burning books.
2. What does Trymon learn...
This section contains 1,068 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)