|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
2. What does the tree ask the luggage?
3. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
4. What does Ysabell say it is very important not to do when leaving?
5. What is the last card the old woman turns over?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Herrena gets them to the water's edge and summons the ferryman?
2. What happens when Rincewind and the others gets to the Horse People and the old woman who is a necromancer?
3. What do the Trolls tell Rincewind when they first meet him?
4. What does Twoflower explain about where he got the Luggage.
5. What does Rincewind think when Twoflower asks for the picturebox?
6. Describe the hero that is searching for Rincewind.
7. How does Rincewind get into the Unseen University?
8. Describe what happens to the Octavo after the sun light hits it?
9. What does Cohen explain about his taste in women?
10. How is Twoflower described?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) After realizing that the small spheres were eggs what does the red sun represent and why?
Part 2) What was the Great A'Tuin most likely thinking that it was looking forward to?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) What does it say about Rincewind that he did not look back at Death's house after Ysabell warned him not to? Did he seem to have any curiosity about it at all?
Part 2) What would you want to do with Death if you could visit his house?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) Why does Rincewind decide to go back to the Unseen University?
Part 2) Do you believe that he will eventually become a great wizard? Why or why not?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)