|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
(a) A floating turtle.
(b) The ferryman.
(c) Herrena's guiding spirit.
(d) A gnome.
2. Why does the man in the city explain that everyone is going to the mountains?
(a) They believe they will be safe there.
(b) Why not?
(c) The view of the Disc's destruction will be better.
(d) Because of an old prophecy.
3. What odd happens as the Octavo tumbles to the floor?
(a) An unseen hand grabs it.
(b) It doesn't reach the floor.
(c) It becomes translucent.
(d) It goes through the stones.
4. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
(a) It has a swirling vortex of death over it.
(b) It is completely blank.
(c) It is glowing black.
(d) It seems sad.
5. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
(a) Runs up and hugs him.
(b) Pretends to faint.
(c) Starts laughing.
(d) Tells Herrena that she has had it now.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
2. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
3. What does Rincewind say is the secrete passage he knows about was used for in times past?
4. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
5. What does Twoflower suggest someone do to stop the world from crashing?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)