|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(c) The shopkeeper.
(d) A demon.
2. Where does the Octavo go?
(a) It magically is blank and the spells are all gone.
(b) It disappears into the Demon Dimension.
(c) The Luggage eats it.
(d) It becomes a small turtle.
3. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
(a) The Luggage is an odd creation.
(b) It really likes the attention.
(c) It might have been made from the same tree as the Octavo.
(d) They are going to make it angry.
4. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
(b) A magical mouse.
5. What do the people say they are going to do with Rincewind when they get to the top of the tower?
(a) Throw him off.
(b) Feed him to the Trolls.
(c) Burn him at the stake.
(d) Tear him limb from limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
2. Why does Twoflower say that he isn't afraid that the Disc is going to be destroyed by the red star?
3. What does NOT appear on the ceiling when the black orb is retracted?
4. What does Weems tell Rincewind after the Luggage has disappeared?
5. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)