|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind see when he first wakes up in the shop?
(a) A stuffed crocodile.
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A mouse with an odd hat.
(d) The Luggage.
2. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His lips.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His ears.
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
(a) Doing all this before.
(b) That life depends on this moment.
(c) He left the stove on.
(d) That this is what it was created for.
4. What do the people say they are going to do with Rincewind when they get to the top of the tower?
(a) Burn him at the stake.
(b) Feed him to the Trolls.
(c) Tear him limb from limb.
(d) Throw him off.
5. What does Weems tell Rincewind after the Luggage has disappeared?
(a) Weems says he will kill Rincewind before he goes.
(b) Weems says he is afraid of nothing.
(c) Weems says he will let Rincewind go if he will help him.
(d) Weems tells Rincewind he has magic charms of his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
2. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
3. What happens when the sunlight hits the Octavo?
4. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
5. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)