|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His ears.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His hands.
(d) His lips.
2. What does Twoflower leave for Bethan and Cohen?
(a) A large bag of money.
(b) The sword Twoflower had taken during the looting.
(c) The trinket from the magic shop.
(d) A cook book with everything but soup recipes.
3. What happens to Trymon?
(a) One of the spells kills him.
(b) He falls over the edge of the tower.
(c) He is pulled into another dimension.
(d) One of the beasts eats him.
4. What does Cohen tell the man that he feels like doing when the man says that all magical books must be burned?
(a) Cohen says he feels like eating a steak.
(b) Cohen says it is almost nap time.
(c) Cohen says he feels like taking several of the books.
(d) Cohen says he feels like killing someone.
5. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
(a) He begins to hear voices.
(b) Bright light begins to fill the room.
(c) He sees shapes of the Great A'Tuin.
(d) His arm tingles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
2. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
3. What unique attribute is Ankh-Morpork said to have that its citizens are proud of?
4. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
5. What are the other wizards doing when Rincewind reaches the top of the steps?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)