|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
(a) To look for a place to hide.
(b) To find the Octavo.
(c) To find an old friend.
(d) Unseen University.
2. Where does Twoflower say he is going?
(a) Back home.
(b) To Cohen's wedding.
(c) On another adventure.
(d) To see the pyramids.
3. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is meanicing.
(c) It looks puzzled.
(d) He and the box don't get along at all.
4. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
(a) No one can translate turtle.
(b) A'Tuin is upset by the four elephants standing on his back.
(c) A'Tuin is asleep.
(d) The Great A'Tuin talks very slowly.
5. What is the one thing that Bethan says that the shop doesn't have?
(c) Flying brooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind say is the secrete passage he knows about was used for in times past?
2. Why does Twoflower say that he isn't afraid that the Disc is going to be destroyed by the red star?
3. What happens to Trymon?
4. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
5. What happens to Herrena that stops her form killing Cohen?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)