|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd happens as the Octavo tumbles to the floor?
(a) It doesn't reach the floor.
(b) It goes through the stones.
(c) An unseen hand grabs it.
(d) It becomes translucent.
2. What does NOT appear on the ceiling when the black orb is retracted?
(a) A suit of armor.
(b) An advertisement for a bedtime drink.
(c) A stuffed crocodile looking surprised.
(d) A mouse in a sombrero.
3. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
(a) To get his bearings.
(b) To find someone that owed him money.
(c) To use the bathroom.
(d) His horoscope told him to.
4. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
(a) Re-enroll in the University.
(b) Start up a pickled gherkin shop.
(c) Drink himself to oblivion.
(d) Start work in the Unseen University library.
5. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
(a) To run away.
(b) To go find Cohen.
(c) To go help Twoflower.
(d) To try anyway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is helping Rincewind when Twoflowers approaches him in the end of the story?
2. What happens to Trymon?
3. What do Cohen and Bethan announce?
4. Why does Bethan say she thinks that Cohen is attacking the Luggage?
5. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)