|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shopkeeper explain is his curse?
(a) To always have to pay high prices for his inventory.
(b) To never return to his home.
(c) To run the shop forever without closing.
(d) To remain alone.
2. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
(a) His arm tingles.
(b) Bright light begins to fill the room.
(c) He begins to hear voices.
(d) He sees shapes of the Great A'Tuin.
3. What do Cohen and Bethan announce?
(a) They are getting married
(b) The have found a place to sleep for the night.
(c) Cohen has found a magic carpet.
(d) They have found treasure.
4. What does Cohen find in the Luggage when he pries the lid open?
(c) He doesn't say but has to go throw up.
(d) An empty void.
5. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
(a) His knuckles are white.
(b) Rincewind is refusing to cry.
(c) The vein on the side of his forehead.
(d) His teeth gritting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
2. What is wrong with the word that tells Bethan that Rincewind said it wrong?
3. Why does Twoflower say that he isn't afraid that the Disc is going to be destroyed by the red star?
4. What does Rincewind say about the star?
5. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)