|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twoflower leave for Bethan and Cohen?
(a) A cook book with everything but soup recipes.
(b) A large bag of money.
(c) The sword Twoflower had taken during the looting.
(d) The trinket from the magic shop.
2. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
(a) The Great A'Tuin talks very slowly.
(b) No one can translate turtle.
(c) A'Tuin is asleep.
(d) A'Tuin is upset by the four elephants standing on his back.
3. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
(a) No it is not! You cannot prove it.
(b) Well of course.
(c) What shop?
(d) A bit.
4. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His hands.
(b) His ears.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His lips.
5. What does Twoflower say when Rincewind asks him if he can use a sword?
(a) Of course. It's the same as playing ball.
(b) He used to have little figurines that had swords.
(c) He has never tried.
(d) He has trained with the best.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
2. Where does Twoflower say he is going?
3. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What does the ferryman say when Herrena asks about the usual ferryman?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)