|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
(a) Apply more liniment.
(b) Help him make soup.
(c) Pick up the pieces of diamond from the Troll's shattered teeth.
(d) Snap his back into place.
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
(a) The person will be transported to the Demon Dimension.
(b) The person's mind will explode.
(c) It will break down and leave a hole.
(d) No one is sure, but they are certain it will be unpleasant.
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
(a) That this is what it was created for.
(b) Doing all this before.
(c) He left the stove on.
(d) That life depends on this moment.
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
(a) It is looking up--as much as it can look up.
(b) It is guarding Bethan.
(c) It has disappeared.
(d) It is guarding Rincewind and the Octavo.
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
(a) The Great A'Tuin.
(b) A red star.
(c) A yellow sun.
(d) A picture of the Disk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
2. What happens when the sunlight hits the Octavo?
3. Who does Rincewind see in the streets of the city when the man begins his speech?
4. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
5. What does NOT appear on the ceiling when the black orb is retracted?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)