|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
(a) To look for a place to hide.
(b) Unseen University.
(c) To find the Octavo.
(d) To find an old friend.
2. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
(a) To run away.
(b) To go find Cohen.
(c) To go help Twoflower.
(d) To try anyway.
3. What does the woman burning books say she is doing when Cohen asks her.
(a) Trying to frighten off the red star.
(b) Ridding the Disk of wickidness.
(c) Milking a cow, what does it look like?
(d) Trying to appease the Gods.
4. What does Rincewind say about the star?
(a) The Octavo must unite with the star.
(b) It is life, not death.
(c) It is their destiny.
(d) It's going to miss them by a mile.
5. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
(a) Pick up the pieces of diamond from the Troll's shattered teeth.
(b) Help him make soup.
(c) Snap his back into place.
(d) Apply more liniment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower leave for Bethan and Cohen?
2. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
3. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
4. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
5. What happens when Cohen is about to land a killing blow to Herrena?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)