|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Twoflower say he is going?
(a) To Cohen's wedding.
(b) On another adventure.
(c) Back home.
(d) To see the pyramids.
2. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
(a) Death arrives.
(b) The world begins to spin.
(d) The Great A'Tuin appears in front of them.
3. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
(a) The words become colorful and flow off the pages.
(b) Shapes of odd creatures begin to appear.
(c) The words begin to disolve.
(d) The book lifts itself higher and higher off the ground.
4. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
(a) Re-enroll in the University.
(b) Start up a pickled gherkin shop.
(c) Start work in the Unseen University library.
(d) Drink himself to oblivion.
5. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His hands.
(c) His ears.
(d) His lips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What's painted on the doors in the city?
2. What happens to Herrena that stops her form killing Cohen?
3. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
4. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
5. What is the one thing that Bethan says that the shop doesn't have?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)