|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes out of the eight dark spheres?
(a) Magical energy.
(c) Baby turtles with small elephants and small disks.
(d) An array of stars.
2. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
(a) If he knows where a preacher is.
(b) If he has a good horse.
(c) Where to find a steak.
(d) What is the best way out of town.
3. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
(a) Drink himself to oblivion.
(b) Start up a pickled gherkin shop.
(c) Start work in the Unseen University library.
(d) Re-enroll in the University.
4. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
(a) To find the Octavo.
(b) To look for a place to hide.
(c) Unseen University.
(d) To find an old friend.
5. What does Twoflower say when Rincewind asks him if he can use a sword?
(a) Of course. It's the same as playing ball.
(b) He has trained with the best.
(c) He used to have little figurines that had swords.
(d) He has never tried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
2. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
3. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
4. What do the other wizards suggest they should do when they first see that Trymon has successfully said all the spells in the Octavo?
5. What does Cohen find in the Luggage when he pries the lid open?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)