|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ferryman say when Herrena asks about the usual ferryman?
(a) He got transfered.
(b) Corporate downsizing.
(c) It is his day off?
(d) He feel in last week and is still recuperating.
2. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
(a) That this is what it was created for.
(b) He left the stove on.
(c) That life depends on this moment.
(d) Doing all this before.
3. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
(a) A gnome.
(b) The ferryman.
(c) A floating turtle.
(d) Herrena's guiding spirit.
4. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
(a) The fact that some of them are yelling about peeing their pants.
(b) The cries for momies.
(c) They soft crying.
(d) The wheezing sounds.
5. Why does the man in the city explain that everyone is going to the mountains?
(a) Because of an old prophecy.
(b) The view of the Disc's destruction will be better.
(c) Why not?
(d) They believe they will be safe there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
2. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
3. What does Rincewind say about the star?
4. What does Rincewind see when he first wakes up in the shop?
5. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)