|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all the theories about the magically appearing shops have in common?
(a) They are all created by the Government.
(b) They are all correct in their own way.
(c) They are all very interesting.
(d) They are all utterly wrong.
2. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
(a) It has a swirling vortex of death over it.
(b) It is glowing black.
(c) It is completely blank.
(d) It seems sad.
3. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
(a) Calls the Trolls to come help.
(b) Falls on them from the top of a tree.
(c) Eats one of the horses.
(d) Lays in the middle of the road with its lid open and gold inside.
4. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
(a) It really likes the attention.
(b) They are going to make it angry.
(c) The Luggage is an odd creation.
(d) It might have been made from the same tree as the Octavo.
5. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
(a) The fact that some of them are yelling about peeing their pants.
(b) They soft crying.
(c) The wheezing sounds.
(d) The cries for momies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other wizards suggest they should do when they first see that Trymon has successfully said all the spells in the Octavo?
2. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
3. What does Rincewind say about the star?
4. What odd happens as the Octavo tumbles to the floor?
5. What unique attribute is Ankh-Morpork said to have that its citizens are proud of?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)