|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
(c) A magical mouse.
2. What does the shopkeeper explain is his curse?
(a) To run the shop forever without closing.
(b) To remain alone.
(c) To never return to his home.
(d) To always have to pay high prices for his inventory.
3. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
(a) His teeth gritting.
(b) Rincewind is refusing to cry.
(c) His knuckles are white.
(d) The vein on the side of his forehead.
4. What does Rincewind see when he first wakes up in the shop?
(a) The Luggage.
(b) A stuffed crocodile.
(c) A mouse with an odd hat.
(d) A suit of armor.
5. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
(a) No one is sure, but they are certain it will be unpleasant.
(b) The person's mind will explode.
(c) It will break down and leave a hole.
(d) The person will be transported to the Demon Dimension.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Twoflower say he is going?
2. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
3. What does Trymon do to the eight other wizards?
4. Why does the man in the city explain that everyone is going to the mountains?
5. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)