|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
(a) A bit.
(b) No it is not! You cannot prove it.
(c) Well of course.
(d) What shop?
2. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
(a) To try anyway.
(b) To go find Cohen.
(c) To go help Twoflower.
(d) To run away.
3. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
(a) Eats one of the horses.
(b) Falls on them from the top of a tree.
(c) Lays in the middle of the road with its lid open and gold inside.
(d) Calls the Trolls to come help.
4. What's painted on the doors in the city?
(a) The Great A'Tuin.
(b) A yellow sun.
(c) A red star.
(d) A picture of the Disk.
5. What do all the theories about the magically appearing shops have in common?
(a) They are all utterly wrong.
(b) They are all created by the Government.
(c) They are all very interesting.
(d) They are all correct in their own way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
2. What does the woman burning books say she is doing when Cohen asks her.
3. What does Twoflower suggest someone do to stop the world from crashing?
4. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
5. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)