|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the sunlight hits the Octavo?
(a) The spells begin to speak to Rincewind.
(b) The Unseen University begins to shift.
(c) It begins to fall back to Earth.
(d) The people see images of the turtles filtering past their eyes.
2. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
(a) Shapes of odd creatures begin to appear.
(b) The words begin to disolve.
(c) The book lifts itself higher and higher off the ground.
(d) The words become colorful and flow off the pages.
3. What does Rincewind say about the star?
(a) The Octavo must unite with the star.
(b) It's going to miss them by a mile.
(c) It is life, not death.
(d) It is their destiny.
4. Who is helping Rincewind when Twoflowers approaches him in the end of the story?
(a) The librarian.
5. What does Rincewind say is the secrete passage he knows about was used for in times past?
(a) A way to smuggle magic artifacts.
(b) The chancellor's secrete passage.
(c) The servant's entrance.
(d) A way for students to get in and out after lights out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
2. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
3. What happens to the eight dark spheres orbiting the red star after the Octavo spells are said correctly?
4. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
5. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)