|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(b) The shopkeeper.
(c) A demon.
2. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
(a) The person's mind will explode.
(b) It will break down and leave a hole.
(c) The person will be transported to the Demon Dimension.
(d) No one is sure, but they are certain it will be unpleasant.
3. Where does the Octavo go?
(a) The Luggage eats it.
(b) It magically is blank and the spells are all gone.
(c) It disappears into the Demon Dimension.
(d) It becomes a small turtle.
4. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
(a) It is meanicing.
(b) It looks puzzled.
(c) It is dangerous.
(d) He and the box don't get along at all.
5. What's painted on the doors in the city?
(a) A red star.
(b) A yellow sun.
(c) The Great A'Tuin.
(d) A picture of the Disk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
2. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
3. Why does Twoflower say that he isn't afraid that the Disc is going to be destroyed by the red star?
4. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
5. What do the people say they are going to do with Rincewind when they get to the top of the tower?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)