|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind say is the secrete passage he knows about was used for in times past?
(a) A way to smuggle magic artifacts.
(b) The chancellor's secrete passage.
(c) A way for students to get in and out after lights out.
(d) The servant's entrance.
2. What does Twoflower suggest someone do to stop the world from crashing?
(a) Put out some sort of magical anchor.
(b) Run around screaming like idiots until a hero steps forward.
(c) Tell the Great A'Tuin to miss it.
(d) Destroy the red star.
3. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
(a) Uses it for payment for a house for Bethan.
(b) Make dentures out of them.
(c) Uses it to jewel the handle of his sword.
(d) Turns it into a necklace for Bethan.
4. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
(a) Rincewind is refusing to cry.
(b) The vein on the side of his forehead.
(c) His teeth gritting.
(d) His knuckles are white.
5. What does the shopkeeper explain is his curse?
(a) To never return to his home.
(b) To remain alone.
(c) To always have to pay high prices for his inventory.
(d) To run the shop forever without closing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
2. What do all the theories about the magically appearing shops have in common?
3. What happens to Trymon?
4. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
5. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)