|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weems tell Rincewind after the Luggage has disappeared?
(a) Weems says he will kill Rincewind before he goes.
(b) Weems says he will let Rincewind go if he will help him.
(c) Weems says he is afraid of nothing.
(d) Weems tells Rincewind he has magic charms of his own.
2. Why does the man in the city explain that everyone is going to the mountains?
(a) They believe they will be safe there.
(b) The view of the Disc's destruction will be better.
(c) Because of an old prophecy.
(d) Why not?
3. What happens to the eight dark spheres orbiting the red star after the Octavo spells are said correctly?
(a) They begin to get larger.
(b) They suddenly disappear.
(c) They begin to crack.
(d) They begin to do the hustle.
4. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(a) The shopkeeper.
(b) A demon.
5. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
(a) Start work in the Unseen University library.
(b) Drink himself to oblivion.
(c) Start up a pickled gherkin shop.
(d) Re-enroll in the University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other wizards suggest they should do when they first see that Trymon has successfully said all the spells in the Octavo?
2. What happens when Cohen is about to land a killing blow to Herrena?
3. What does Twoflower say when Rincewind asks him if he can use a sword?
4. What is wrong with the word that tells Bethan that Rincewind said it wrong?
5. What is the one thing that Bethan says that the shop doesn't have?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)