|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What odd happens as the Octavo tumbles to the floor?
(a) It becomes translucent.
(b) An unseen hand grabs it.
(c) It doesn't reach the floor.
(d) It goes through the stones.
2. What comes out of the eight dark spheres?
(b) An array of stars.
(c) Magical energy.
(d) Baby turtles with small elephants and small disks.
3. What does the shopkeeper explain is his curse?
(a) To always have to pay high prices for his inventory.
(b) To run the shop forever without closing.
(c) To remain alone.
(d) To never return to his home.
4. What do the other wizards suggest they should do when they first see that Trymon has successfully said all the spells in the Octavo?
(a) Go congradulate him.
(b) Make him put the spells back.
(c) Get him a nice 'good job on the deadly spells' cake.
(d) Go and kill him.
5. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
(a) The fact that some of them are yelling about peeing their pants.
(b) They soft crying.
(c) The wheezing sounds.
(d) The cries for momies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
2. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
3. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
4. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
5. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)