|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman burning books say she is doing when Cohen asks her.
(a) Trying to appease the Gods.
(b) Trying to frighten off the red star.
(c) Ridding the Disk of wickidness.
(d) Milking a cow, what does it look like?
2. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His hands.
(b) His lips.
(c) His ears.
(d) His eyes.
3. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(b) A demon.
(d) The shopkeeper.
4. Who opens the door where the wizards are locked up?
(d) A magical mouse.
5. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
(a) It is completely blank.
(b) It is glowing black.
(c) It seems sad.
(d) It has a swirling vortex of death over it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bethan say she thinks that Cohen is attacking the Luggage?
2. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
3. What does Trymon do to the eight other wizards?
4. What do Cohen and Bethan announce?
5. What does Rincewind say he hopes the shop sells when he first wakes up?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)