|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
(a) The Great A'Tuin talks very slowly.
(b) A'Tuin is asleep.
(c) A'Tuin is upset by the four elephants standing on his back.
(d) No one can translate turtle.
2. Where does Rincewind say he is going to build his house?
(a) On the ocean.
(c) On a cliff somewhere.
(d) On the flattest country he can find.
3. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
(a) It has a swirling vortex of death over it.
(b) It is completely blank.
(c) It seems sad.
(d) It is glowing black.
4. What happens to Trymon?
(a) One of the spells kills him.
(b) He falls over the edge of the tower.
(c) He is pulled into another dimension.
(d) One of the beasts eats him.
5. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A floating turtle.
(c) The ferryman.
(d) Herrena's guiding spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trymon do to the eight other wizards?
2. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
3. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
4. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
5. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)