|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
(a) To find someone that owed him money.
(b) To use the bathroom.
(c) His horoscope told him to.
(d) To get his bearings.
2. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) A wart on the nose of a bar hag.
(b) A pile of dung in a molded cheese parade.
(c) A piece of rubbish covered with the diseased secrtetions of a dying mollusc.
(d) A pimple on the butt of the world.
3. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It looks puzzled.
(c) It is meanicing.
(d) He and the box don't get along at all.
4. What happens to each spell as Rincewind says it?
(a) The words become colorful and flow off the pages.
(b) The book lifts itself higher and higher off the ground.
(c) Shapes of odd creatures begin to appear.
(d) The words begin to disolve.
5. Where does Rincewind say he is going to build his house?
(a) On the flattest country he can find.
(c) On the ocean.
(d) On a cliff somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trymon do to the eight other wizards?
2. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. What are the other wizards doing when Rincewind reaches the top of the steps?
5. Why does Bethan say she thinks that Cohen is attacking the Luggage?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)