|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cohen notice that the Luggage is doing when Twoflower is kicked?
(a) It is guarding Bethan.
(b) It is looking up--as much as it can look up.
(c) It is guarding Rincewind and the Octavo.
(d) It has disappeared.
2. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
(a) A pint of mouse blood.
(b) A wizard's hat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A map of the Unseen University's plumbing.
3. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
(a) Falls on them from the top of a tree.
(b) Calls the Trolls to come help.
(c) Eats one of the horses.
(d) Lays in the middle of the road with its lid open and gold inside.
4. What does Cohen tell the man that he feels like doing when the man says that all magical books must be burned?
(a) Cohen says he feels like killing someone.
(b) Cohen says he feels like eating a steak.
(c) Cohen says he feels like taking several of the books.
(d) Cohen says it is almost nap time.
5. Who is helping Rincewind when Twoflowers approaches him in the end of the story?
(a) The librarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
2. What does Rincewind see when he first wakes up in the shop?
3. What does Rincewind explain is the problem with reading the Great A'Tuin's mind?
4. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
5. What does Cohen find in the Luggage when he pries the lid open?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)