|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cohen find in the Luggage when he pries the lid open?
(b) An empty void.
(d) He doesn't say but has to go throw up.
2. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
(a) To find an old friend.
(b) To look for a place to hide.
(c) To find the Octavo.
(d) Unseen University.
3. What are the other wizards doing when Rincewind reaches the top of the steps?
(a) Being sucked into a vortex of death.
(b) Fighting off imaginary beasts.
(c) Cowering in the corner.
(d) Standing very still like statues.
4. What is Rincewind having the work crews do at the end of the story?
(a) Repaint the main hall for a feast.
(b) Organizing the library.
(c) Rebuild the Unseen University's gates.
(d) Lower the statues of the wizards to the ground.
5. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
(a) Make dentures out of them.
(b) Uses it to jewel the handle of his sword.
(c) Uses it for payment for a house for Bethan.
(d) Turns it into a necklace for Bethan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen say about the box that the find in the alley way?
2. What does Twoflower suggest someone do to stop the world from crashing?
3. What does the woman burning books say she is doing when Cohen asks her.
4. What does Rincewind say he is going to do?
5. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)