|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Octavo go?
(a) It magically is blank and the spells are all gone.
(b) It disappears into the Demon Dimension.
(c) It becomes a small turtle.
(d) The Luggage eats it.
2. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
(a) It might have been made from the same tree as the Octavo.
(b) It really likes the attention.
(c) The Luggage is an odd creation.
(d) They are going to make it angry.
3. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Pretends to faint.
(c) Tells Herrena that she has had it now.
(d) Runs up and hugs him.
4. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
(a) To find someone that owed him money.
(b) His horoscope told him to.
(c) To use the bathroom.
(d) To get his bearings.
5. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
(a) Doing all this before.
(b) He left the stove on.
(c) That this is what it was created for.
(d) That life depends on this moment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
2. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
3. What does Twoflower suggest someone do to stop the world from crashing?
4. What does Twoflower leave for Bethan and Cohen?
5. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)