|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Gancia?
(a) He falls on his own knife.
(b) Old Grandad swallows him.
(c) He is eaten by Luggage.
(d) A magical arrow kills him.
2. What does Herrena say is the reason she wasn't cut out to be a wife?
(a) She had broken the colar bone of the first man that propsed.
(b) Her temper is too short.
(c) She is too smart.
(d) She was used to running things.
3. What translation does Rincewind associate with Twoflower's use of the words 'picturesque' and 'quaint'?
4. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
(a) A belly dancer.
(b) The Octavo.
(c) The Luggage.
5. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
(a) A wet noodle.
(b) Whatever he desires.
(c) A castle and all the gold he could want.
(d) Greatest of all magic abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galder compare looking at Trymon to?
2. What is the real reason women are not admitted to the Unseen University?
3. What does Twoflower say is the name of the card game he was playing?
4. What do Rincewind and Twoflower hit while flying the broomstick?
5. What does the astronomer NOT say will happen as they near the red star?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the cottage that is found.
2. What happens after the words are all said correctly?
3. What happens to Rincewind when he is first in the forest?
4. What does Cohen explain about the Trolls?
5. What does Twoflower explain about where he got the Luggage.
6. What are the suggestions thought of to get the wizards out of the room?
7. Describe what happens when the old man introduces himself?
8. What are the barbarian chieftain and the greatest hero in Discworld discussing?
9. What happens when Herrena gets them to the water's edge and summons the ferryman?
10. What does the group find when they enter the city?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)