|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
(a) They are pert.
(b) They will be killed soon.
(c) They hate following a woman.
(d) They are all very loyal.
2. What hits the Luggage's lid?
(a) A talking piece of wood.
(b) A rock.
(c) A ball of confectioner's sugar.
(d) An arrow.
3. What does Death explain happened with the Octavo?
(a) A readjustment of reality.
(b) He isn't allowed to tell mortals about that.
(c) Nothing. It was just breathing.
(d) He isn't sure.
4. Who is it that left behind the Octavo?
(b) The Chancellor.
(c) The Creator of the Universe.
(d) No one is sure.
5. What does Rincewind explain that the woman in the white dress with the Druids is for?
(a) She will be the one to pick who is to be sacrificed.
(b) She is a Druidess.
(c) She is the sacrifice.
(d) She is a princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind say he thinks that ambiance is?
2. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
3. What does Twoflower say he is a firm believer in when Rincewind says Twoflower is informally dead?
4. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
5. What does Ysabell say it is very important not to do when leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens as Twoflower gets ready to leave to go home?
2. Describe what Rincewind finds when he first comes to Death's house.
3. What happens in Rincewind's dream?
4. Explain what happens when Cohen and Lackjaw happen to find the Luggage.
5. What does Twoflower explain about where he got the Luggage.
6. What happens when Herrena gets them to the water's edge and summons the ferryman?
7. Describe how the shop looks when Bethan, Twoflower, and Rincewind first enter.
8. What does Trymon learn about Rincewind's zodiac sign and his horoscope?
9. What do the people do after the Luggage eats the book?
10. What are Rincewind and Twoflower arguing about in regards to the gnome, Swires?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)