|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the voices in Rincewind's dream say he is to play an important role?
(a) He is a survivor.
(b) He has the ability to destroy the universe.
(c) He is unique.
(d) He is a hero.
2. What does Death say that Rincewind is doing in the Forest?
(a) Pointing out interesting tourist sights.
(b) Trying to find his way home.
(c) Feeling sorry for himself.
(d) Arguing with a tree.
3. What does Rincewind smell while on the rock?
(b) Dead rotting beef carcass.
(c) The smell of magic.
(d) Baccon frying.
4. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
(a) He begins to float.
(b) He freezes.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He doubles in size.
5. What does Belafon explain might happen if they keep thinking that rocks shouldn't fly?
(a) Belafon will be brought before a Druid review committee.
(b) The rock will become insulted and ask them to leave.
(c) The rock will hear and believe it too.
(d) The rock will intentionally fly into a flock of diuretic birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
2. What does Kwartz say about the fire that has been built by the people that took Twoflower and the others?
3. What does Cohen say he preferred in a woman when he was much much younger just starting out?
4. How does Trymon first try to kill Galder?
5. What does Death explain happened with the Octavo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the conversation that Cohen and Rincewind have after Cohen announces that he and Bethan are going to get married.
2. What does Cohen explain about his taste in women?
3. What are the barbarian chieftain and the greatest hero in Discworld discussing?
4. Describe the hero that is searching for Rincewind.
5. Describe what happens when the old man introduces himself?
6. What does Trymon learn about Rincewind's zodiac sign and his horoscope?
7. What are Rincewind and Twoflower arguing about in regards to the gnome, Swires?
8. What does Rincewind think when Twoflower asks for the picturebox?
9. What is Trymon thinking about while he and the other eight wizards are in the tunnels under the Unseen University?
10. What happens in Rincewind's dream?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)