|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the group reaches the edges of the plains what does Cohen say is there?
(c) Certain death.
2. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
(c) Polite determination.
3. What does Cohen say about Trolls' teeth?
(a) They are made out of diamonds.
(b) They are poisonous.
(c) They rarely get brushed.
(d) They carry disease.
4. What is the real reason women are not admitted to the Unseen University?
(a) The women might be embarrassingly good at magic.
(b) Because the men believe the women will take over.
(c) The men are afraid of being in close proximity to women.
(d) Wizards are not allowed to socialize with women.
5. What did Galder hope would be the reaction when he said he was going to perform the Rite of AshkEnte?
(a) Explain what that one is please?
(b) No, not the Rite of AshEnte!
(c) Well that's a right jolly good idea.
(d) Are you sure?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind explain that the woman in the white dress with the Druids is for?
2. What is the last card the old woman turns over?
3. What does light do when it encounters a strong magical field?
4. What does Death explain happened with the Octavo?
5. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the shop looks when Bethan, Twoflower, and Rincewind first enter.
2. Describe Discworld.
3. What happens after Rincewind drinks the medicine the old necromancer gives him?
4. What happens to the people that kidnap Cohen, Twoflower, and Bethan?
5. What happens when the wizards converge on the cottage?
6. What happens when Rincewind and the others gets to the Horse People and the old woman who is a necromancer?
7. Describe what Rincewind finds when he first comes to Death's house.
8. What is Trymon thinking about while he and the other eight wizards are in the tunnels under the Unseen University?
9. What are Rincewind and Twoflower arguing about in regards to the gnome, Swires?
10. What does the shopkeeper explain is the reason he runs the shop?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)