|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(b) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
(c) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
(d) Your Finger You Fool.
2. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(b) He falls over from his arthritis.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
3. What does Galder compare looking at Trymon to?
(a) Looking into the pits of Hades.
(b) Looking at a mirror with no one there.
(c) Staring at a lobotomy patient.
(d) Looking at certain death.
4. Who is it that left behind the Octavo?
(b) The Creator of the Universe.
(c) The Chancellor.
(d) No one is sure.
5. What does Cohen say about Trolls' teeth?
(a) They are made out of diamonds.
(b) They carry disease.
(c) They rarely get brushed.
(d) They are poisonous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
2. What does Rincewind say he thinks that ambiance is?
3. What does the Octavo say will happen if all eight spells are said together too soon?
4. How does Rincewind describe the relationship between him and Twoflower to the man who puts a knife to his throat?
5. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Rincewind gets to the door where the Octavo had been?
2. What happens as Twoflower gets ready to leave to go home?
3. Why do the Trolls tell Rincewind is happening to them?
4. What does Rincewind think when Twoflower asks for the picturebox?
5. What does Bethan explain is wrong after Rincewind has said all the magic words?
6. What are Rincewind and Twoflower arguing about in regards to the gnome, Swires?
7. What does Death tell the wizards is going on?
8. What do the people do after the Luggage eats the book?
9. What does the group find when they enter the city?
10. What does the Astronomer explain about the red star that has appeared?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)