|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death say he had been doing when the wizards called him?
(a) He was at a party.
(b) He was in the middle of ..... business.
(c) He was making cookies.
(d) He was in the bath.
2. Once the group reaches the edges of the plains what does Cohen say is there?
(b) Certain death.
3. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
(a) A small whip.
(b) A belly dancer.
(c) Some silver tweezers.
(d) Two pints of cat blood.
4. What does Trymon explain that he did with Galder's chair with lion arms and chicken feet?
(a) Turned it into a toilet.
(b) Had it made into toothpicks.
(c) Gave it away to charity.
(d) Burned it.
5. What does Herrena say is the reason she wasn't cut out to be a wife?
(a) She is too smart.
(b) She had broken the colar bone of the first man that propsed.
(c) Her temper is too short.
(d) She was used to running things.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
2. What does the greatest hero in Discworld NOT answer when he is asked what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
3. What does Trymon discover that Rincewind's horoscope for the day says when they are looking for a way to find Rincewind?
4. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
5. What makes Trolls slow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bethan explain is wrong after Rincewind has said all the magic words?
2. Describe the Octavo.
3. What is Trymon thinking about while he and the other eight wizards are in the tunnels under the Unseen University?
4. What does Death tell the wizards is going on?
5. What does Cohen explain about the Trolls?
6. What happens when the wizards converge on the cottage?
7. What does Twoflower explain about where he got the Luggage.
8. What happens when Rincewind gets to the door where the Octavo had been?
9. Describe Trymon's attempt to kill Galder.
10. Explain the conversation that Cohen and Rincewind have after Cohen announces that he and Bethan are going to get married.
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)