|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Trymon always disapproved of stars?
(a) They could be dangerous.
(b) They make the sky look untidy.
(c) They were unpredictable.
(d) Let's face it, a burning ball of gas just has no place in the universe.
2. Who watches the conversation between Death and the head wizards?
(a) A verruca gnome.
(c) A gargoyle.
(d) The librarian.
3. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(b) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
(c) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
(d) Your Finger You Fool.
4. Once the group reaches the edges of the plains what does Cohen say is there?
(a) Certain death.
5. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
(a) Fairea dust.
(b) He doesn't recognize it at all.
(c) A spell to undo the universe.
(d) A change spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind say he thinks that ambiance is?
2. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
3. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
4. What does the Octavo say will happen if all eight spells are said together too soon?
5. What does Trymon say he has done to try and find Rincewind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Trymon thinking about while he and the other eight wizards are in the tunnels under the Unseen University?
2. What do the Trolls tell Rincewind when they first meet him?
3. What conversation does Cohen and Twoflower have while Rincewind is off gathering onions?
4. What happens to Greyhald Spold, the oldest living wizard?
5. When Trymon calls a meeting what does he explain he has done in order to locate Rincewind and what is the reaction to this decision?
6. What does Cohen explain about the Trolls?
7. What happens to Rincewind when he is first in the forest?
8. What happens as Twoflower gets ready to leave to go home?
9. What does Cohen do to the Luggage after escaping from the Troll's mouth?
10. Explain what happens when Cohen and Lackjaw happen to find the Luggage.
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)