|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that left behind the Octavo?
(a) The Chancellor.
(b) No one is sure.
(d) The Creator of the Universe.
2. What does the tree ask the luggage?
(a) If he can come with them.
(b) If he wants a few acorns for the trip.
(c) If it hurt.
(d) If he was a gum or an elm.
3. What does Cohen say he preferred in a woman when he was much much younger just starting out?
(a) Any woman.
(c) Dark hair.
(d) Red hair and fiery.
4. What is the last card the old woman turns over?
(c) The apocolypse.
(d) The bad rash card.
5. What does Cohen say he prefers in women now in his life?
(a) Any woman.
(b) The ability to cook decent soup.
(c) A strong back.
6. When does Death say Disk world will be destroyed if the spells aren't said together?
(a) Within eight days.
(b) Eighty-eight hours.
7. Where does Rincewind realize he is at?
(a) In the demon's realm.
(b) In Twoflower's mind.
(c) In the Octavo.
(d) In the outer deminsions.
8. What does Twoflower say everything smells like when he is back in his body?
(a) Old people.
9. Why false reason does the Unseen University give for not allowing women to be admitted?
(a) Problems with the plumbling.
(b) There Gods have refused them.
(c) No outfits to fit them.
(d) Magic doesn't adhere to female mentalities.
10. What does Greyhald Spold, the oldest wizard alive, forget to put in his safety box designed to keep Death away?
(a) Air holes.
(b) A bathroom.
(c) A kitchen.
(d) A pair of warm slippers.
11. What does Cohen say about Trolls' teeth?
(a) They are made out of diamonds.
(b) They carry disease.
(c) They rarely get brushed.
(d) They are poisonous.
12. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
(a) A castle and all the gold he could want.
(b) Greatest of all magic abilities.
(c) Whatever he desires.
(d) A wet noodle.
13. Where does the woman tell Rincewind he is?
(a) The spirit world.
(b) The house of Death.
(c) She isn't sure either.
(d) The tooth faerie's realm.
14. What does Ysabell say it is very important not to do when leaving?
(a) Look back.
(b) Think of what your death will be like.
(c) Touch the flowers.
15. What does Cohen explain that Twoflower is if he has lots of money?
(a) An entrepreneur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower say he is a firm believer in when Rincewind says Twoflower is informally dead?
2. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
3. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
4. What makes Trolls slow?
5. What does Twoflower say when he wakes up?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)