|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Trolls slow?
2. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
(a) Eat people.
(b) Smash them with rocks.
(c) Grind their bones to make bone pudding.
(d) Chew people up and then spit them out.
3. What is the last card the old woman turns over?
(c) The apocolypse.
(d) The bad rash card.
4. What does the greatest hero in Discworld NOT answer when he is asked what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
(a) Good dentistry.
(b) Hot water.
(c) A good woman.
(d) Soft lavatory paper.
5. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(b) He falls over from his arthritis.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
6. Who watches the conversation between Death and the head wizards?
(b) A verruca gnome.
(c) The librarian.
(d) A gargoyle.
7. What had been happening to the city last time Twoflower and Rincewind had seen it?
(a) It was being torn apart by angry mobs looking for Rincewind and Twoflower.
(b) It was being crushed by dragons.
(c) Luggage happened.
(d) It was on fire.
8. What does Cohen say he hates?
(a) The gout.
(b) Pre-chewed food.
(c) Mashed potatoes.
9. After jumping off the ledge and everything becoming still and dark where does Rincewind realize he and Twoflower are at?
(a) The spirit world.
(b) The demon deminsion.
(c) The Octavo.
(d) No where he wants to be.
10. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
(b) Polite determination.
11. What does Twoflower say he is a firm believer in when Rincewind says Twoflower is informally dead?
(a) The world is going to hell in a hand basket.
(b) Everyone has their time to go.
(d) There is a beautiful afterlife.
12. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
13. What is it that the Orangutan is thought to have been before the magic changed him?
(a) The janitor.
(b) A small wood pixie.
(c) A table.
(d) The librarian.
14. Where does the woman tell Rincewind he is?
(a) She isn't sure either.
(b) The spirit world.
(c) The tooth faerie's realm.
(d) The house of Death.
15. What did Galder hope would be the reaction when he said he was going to perform the Rite of AshkEnte?
(a) Are you sure?
(b) Explain what that one is please?
(c) No, not the Rite of AshEnte!
(d) Well that's a right jolly good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Twoflower doing in Death's house?
2. What does Rincewind believe is the best way to survive?
3. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
4. What does Twoflower say when he wakes up?
5. What does Belafon explain might happen if they keep thinking that rocks shouldn't fly?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)