Short Answer Key
1. What does light do when it encounters a strong magical field?
2. What does Twoflower employ Rincewind to be?
His tour guide.
3. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
4. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
5. Who is it that left behind the Octavo?
The Creator of the Universe.
6. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
A belly dancer.
7. What is it that the Orangutan is thought to have been before the magic changed him?
8. What does the Chancellor, Galder, first see forming inside the magic fireball?
9. What does Trymon recognize the...
This section contains 2,614 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)