|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 258-285.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature of Trymon seems odd when Rincewind reaches the top of the stairs?
(a) His hands.
(b) His lips.
(c) His ears.
(d) His eyes.
2. What's in Old Grandad's nostril that helps them climb out of his mouth?
(a) They aren't sure and don't want to think about it.
(b) A strange shrub.
(c) A rope.
(d) An oak tree.
3. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
(c) Actually none if you come to think about it.
4. What does Twoflower say everything smells like when he is back in his body?
(b) Old people.
5. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
(a) Grind their bones to make bone pudding.
(b) Smash them with rocks.
(c) Chew people up and then spit them out.
(d) Eat people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
2. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
3. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
4. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
5. After jumping off the ledge and everything becoming still and dark where does Rincewind realize he and Twoflower are at?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)