|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 258-285.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(b) The shopkeeper.
(d) A demon.
2. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
(a) Lays in the middle of the road with its lid open and gold inside.
(b) Eats one of the horses.
(c) Falls on them from the top of a tree.
(d) Calls the Trolls to come help.
3. What does Rincewind tell the Octavo that he wants to do?
(a) Get the spell out of his head.
(b) Have a bloody pickle and go to bed.
(c) Become a real wizard.
(d) Go home.
4. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
(c) Actually none if you come to think about it.
5. Why does Bethan say she thinks that Cohen is attacking the Luggage?
(a) Hoping to retrieve one of the men that attacked them.
(b) Cohen is afraid of it.
(c) He wants the gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rincewind see when he first wakes up in the shop?
2. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
3. What is the employment of Trolls in Ankh-Morpork?
4. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
5. What do the people say they are going to do with Rincewind when they get to the top of the tower?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)