|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 258-285.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind do to get Twoflower out of Death's home?
(a) Pulls the blue thread.
(b) Hit him on the chin.
(c) Stabs him with a hat pin.
(d) Throws him on Luggage.
2. What comes out of the eight dark spheres?
(a) An array of stars.
(c) Magical energy.
(d) Baby turtles with small elephants and small disks.
3. Who do they summon when they come to the river?
(a) The ferryman.
(b) Herrena's guiding spirit.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A floating turtle.
4. What happens after Rincewind says the eight spells from the Octavo?
(b) The world begins to spin.
(c) The Great A'Tuin appears in front of them.
(d) Death arrives.
5. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
(a) He wishes his mother were here to see this.
(b) He has always dreamed of something like this.
(c) He wishes he had a sword with more balance.
(d) He wished he knew what he was doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
2. What does Death say he had been doing when the wizards called him?
3. What can the Great A'Tuin recall as it nears the glowing red of the dwarf star?
4. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
5. What ruins part of the effect of the horse that is described as a superb battle charger?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)