|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 258-285.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks to Rincewind and tells him where to find some onions?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rock.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A bug.
2. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
(a) To go help Twoflower.
(b) To go find Cohen.
(c) To try anyway.
(d) To run away.
3. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
(b) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(c) Your Finger You Fool.
(d) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
4. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) A piece of rubbish covered with the diseased secrtetions of a dying mollusc.
(b) A pile of dung in a molded cheese parade.
(c) A wart on the nose of a bar hag.
(d) A pimple on the butt of the world.
5. What does the tree ask the luggage?
(a) If he wants a few acorns for the trip.
(b) If it hurt.
(c) If he can come with them.
(d) If he was a gum or an elm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trymon say he has done to try and find Rincewind?
2. What does Twoflower say when Rincewind asks him if he can use a sword?
3. What does Weems tell Rincewind after the Luggage has disappeared?
4. Why does Rincewind say he was not wondering why the Octavo had brought him here again?
5. What does Cohen say he hates?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)