|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 201-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(b) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
(c) Spirits pretended to not be home.
(d) The magic mirror's broke.
2. What does the ferryman say when Herrena asks about the usual ferryman?
(a) Corporate downsizing.
(b) He feel in last week and is still recuperating.
(c) He got transfered.
(d) It is his day off?
3. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
(a) Fighting with the Icegiants about the lawnmower.
(b) Trying to find out who took the last of the cookies.
(c) Trying to get the five dollars they are owed from the faireas from the ball game last week.
(d) Arguing with death about the Thanksgiving dinner.
4. What does Twoflower notice is odd about the broomstick in the cupboard?
(a) It is walking.
(b) It has handles.
(c) It is floating.
(d) It has an instruction manual.
5. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) He falls over from his arthritis.
(d) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
2. What does Twoflower show Cohen?
3. After jumping off the ledge and everything becoming still and dark where does Rincewind realize he and Twoflower are at?
4. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
5. What's in Old Grandad's nostril that helps them climb out of his mouth?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)