|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 172-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twoflower say is the name of the card game he was playing?
(a) The name translates to something over water.
(b) He can't remember but he is sure it is great fun.
(d) A type of gardening tool he thinks.
2. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) The magic mirror's broke.
(b) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(c) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
(d) Spirits pretended to not be home.
3. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
(a) Runs up and hugs him.
(b) Tells Herrena that she has had it now.
(c) Pretends to faint.
(d) Starts laughing.
4. What does Rincewind do to get Twoflower out of Death's home?
(a) Pulls the blue thread.
(b) Throws him on Luggage.
(c) Stabs him with a hat pin.
(d) Hit him on the chin.
5. When does Death say Disk world will be destroyed if the spells aren't said together?
(a) Eighty-eight hours.
(d) Within eight days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
2. What does the Troll explain is the reason they are dying out?
3. What does Cohen say he prefers in women now in his life?
4. What does Cohen have the jeweler do with the diamonds he brought in?
5. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)