|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 172-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the group reaches the edges of the plains what does Cohen say is there?
(d) Certain death.
2. What kind of house does Swires take them too?
(a) A house of bricks.
(b) A gingerbread cottage.
(c) A house of sticks.
(d) A house made of teeth.
3. What does Rincewind say is the most important thing to remember about culture shock?
(a) Don't give it to a man flying a thousand ton rock.
(b) It all starts with new inventions.
(c) It starts wars.
(d) It has a way of getting you strapped to a bon fire.
4. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) A piece of rubbish covered with the diseased secrtetions of a dying mollusc.
(b) A wart on the nose of a bar hag.
(c) A pile of dung in a molded cheese parade.
(d) A pimple on the butt of the world.
5. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
(a) He doubles in size.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He freezes.
(d) He begins to float.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do all the theories about the magically appearing shops have in common?
2. Why does Rincewind say that they can't eat the mushroom that Twoflower finds under the bush?
3. What does Cohen say he hates?
4. What do Cohen and Bethan announce?
5. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)