|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 172-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
(a) A piece of rubbish covered with the diseased secrtetions of a dying mollusc.
(b) A wart on the nose of a bar hag.
(c) A pile of dung in a molded cheese parade.
(d) A pimple on the butt of the world.
2. What does Cohen say he hates?
(a) Pre-chewed food.
(c) Mashed potatoes.
(d) The gout.
3. What's in Old Grandad's nostril that helps them climb out of his mouth?
(a) A rope.
(b) They aren't sure and don't want to think about it.
(c) A strange shrub.
(d) An oak tree.
4. Where does Rincewind say they are going?
(a) To find an old friend.
(b) Unseen University.
(c) To find the Octavo.
(d) To look for a place to hide.
5. What does Cohen ask Lackjaw about as they leave Lackjaw's store?
(a) If he knows where a preacher is.
(b) What is the best way out of town.
(c) Where to find a steak.
(d) If he has a good horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
2. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
3. What does Rincewind do to get Twoflower out of Death's home?
4. What translation does Rincewind associate with Twoflower's use of the words 'picturesque' and 'quaint'?
5. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)