|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.115-143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Trymon always disapproved of stars?
(a) Let's face it, a burning ball of gas just has no place in the universe.
(b) They were unpredictable.
(c) They could be dangerous.
(d) They make the sky look untidy.
2. What happens to Gancia?
(a) He is eaten by Luggage.
(b) Old Grandad swallows him.
(c) A magical arrow kills him.
(d) He falls on his own knife.
3. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
(a) The stars are swirling in a counter clockwise motion.
(b) The stars are becoming dimmer.
(c) There is only one red star.
(d) The stars are getting farther away.
4. What had been happening to the city last time Twoflower and Rincewind had seen it?
(a) Luggage happened.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) It was being crushed by dragons.
(d) It was being torn apart by angry mobs looking for Rincewind and Twoflower.
5. What does Kwartz say about the fire that has been built by the people that took Twoflower and the others?
(a) It is too small to hurt any of them.
(b) The built it in Old Grandad's house.
(c) They built it in Old Grandad's mouth.
(d) It would be death if they touched it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
2. What does Rincewind smell while on the rock?
3. After jumping off the ledge and everything becoming still and dark where does Rincewind realize he and Twoflower are at?
4. Who talks to Rincewind and tells him where to find some onions?
5. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)