|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.115-143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
(a) Eat people.
(b) Grind their bones to make bone pudding.
(c) Chew people up and then spit them out.
(d) Smash them with rocks.
2. Who talks to Rincewind and tells him where to find some onions?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A bug.
(c) A rock.
(d) A tree.
3. What does Trymon explain that he did with Galder's chair with lion arms and chicken feet?
(a) Turned it into a toilet.
(b) Gave it away to charity.
(c) Had it made into toothpicks.
(d) Burned it.
4. What translation does Rincewind associate with Twoflower's use of the words 'picturesque' and 'quaint'?
5. What does Belafon explain is keeping them up in the air?
(c) A insitance on ignoring all laws of gravity.
(d) That is a trade secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
2. What's in Old Grandad's nostril that helps them climb out of his mouth?
3. What does Rincewind tell the Octavo that he wants to do?
4. What do Rincewind and Twoflower hit while flying the broomstick?
5. What does the Chancellor, Galder, first see forming inside the magic fireball?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)