|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.115-143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
(b) His wife.
(c) His luggage.
(d) The authorities.
2. What does Twoflower say when he wakes up?
(a) Let's do that again.
(b) That's the second time this has happened to me.
(c) That was a wierd dream.
(d) Death was a nice fellow.
3. What does Ysabell say it is very important not to do when leaving?
(a) Look back.
(c) Touch the flowers.
(d) Think of what your death will be like.
4. Why false reason does the Unseen University give for not allowing women to be admitted?
(a) No outfits to fit them.
(b) Problems with the plumbling.
(c) Magic doesn't adhere to female mentalities.
(d) There Gods have refused them.
5. What is it that the Orangutan is thought to have been before the magic changed him?
(a) The librarian.
(b) A small wood pixie.
(c) The janitor.
(d) A table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last card the old woman turns over?
2. What does Twoflower say about the great computer of the skies that insults Belafon?
3. What does Kwartz say about the fire that has been built by the people that took Twoflower and the others?
4. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
5. What does Cohen say about Trolls' teeth?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)