|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.115-143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cohen say happens when you loose all your teeth if you are a warrior?
(a) You have to walk the road of shame.
(b) You are forced to walk the lands without a home.
(c) You have to give up your warrior membership.
(d) People loose all respect.
2. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) Spirits pretended to not be home.
(b) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(c) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
(d) The magic mirror's broke.
3. What does Death say that Rincewind is doing in the Forest?
(a) Arguing with a tree.
(b) Pointing out interesting tourist sights.
(c) Feeling sorry for himself.
(d) Trying to find his way home.
4. What does Twoflower say the gnome is missing?
(a) A jolly laugh.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A lyre.
(d) A beard.
5. After jumping off the ledge and everything becoming still and dark where does Rincewind realize he and Twoflower are at?
(a) The spirit world.
(b) No where he wants to be.
(c) The Octavo.
(d) The demon deminsion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rincewind say he was not wondering why the Octavo had brought him here again?
2. What does Greyhald Spold, the oldest wizard alive, forget to put in his safety box designed to keep Death away?
3. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
4. What is explained about the men riding with Herrena the Henna-Haired Harridan?
5. What does the greatest hero in Discworld NOT answer when he is asked what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)