|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.115-143.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Galder compare looking at Trymon to?
(a) Looking at a mirror with no one there.
(b) Looking at certain death.
(c) Staring at a lobotomy patient.
(d) Looking into the pits of Hades.
2. Why do the voices in Rincewind's dream say he is to play an important role?
(a) He is a hero.
(b) He has the ability to destroy the universe.
(c) He is unique.
(d) He is a survivor.
3. What does Twoflower say he is a firm believer in when Rincewind says Twoflower is informally dead?
(a) Everyone has their time to go.
(b) The world is going to hell in a hand basket.
(d) There is a beautiful afterlife.
4. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
5. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
(a) Whatever he desires.
(b) A castle and all the gold he could want.
(c) A wet noodle.
(d) Greatest of all magic abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
2. Why does Rincewind think Ysabell will be better at the family business than Death is?
3. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
4. Why false reason does the Unseen University give for not allowing women to be admitted?
5. What does Twoflower say is the name of the card game he was playing?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)