|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 87-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ruins part of the effect of the horse that is described as a superb battle charger?
(a) The bed pan on the edge of the saddle.
(b) The dentures hanging from a string.
(c) The walker tied on the back.
(d) The hemorrhoid ring tied to the saddle.
2. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
(a) Fairea dust.
(b) He doesn't recognize it at all.
(c) A change spell.
(d) A spell to undo the universe.
3. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
4. What did Galder hope would be the reaction when he said he was going to perform the Rite of AshkEnte?
(a) Are you sure?
(b) No, not the Rite of AshEnte!
(c) Explain what that one is please?
(d) Well that's a right jolly good idea.
5. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
(a) A wet noodle.
(b) Whatever he desires.
(c) Greatest of all magic abilities.
(d) A castle and all the gold he could want.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Belafon explain is keeping them up in the air?
2. What does Twoflower say the gnome is missing?
3. What does Trymon discover that Rincewind's horoscope for the day says when they are looking for a way to find Rincewind?
4. How does Rincewind describe the relationship between him and Twoflower to the man who puts a knife to his throat?
5. What does Trymon explain that he did with Galder's chair with lion arms and chicken feet?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)