|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
(a) Arguing with death about the Thanksgiving dinner.
(b) Trying to find out who took the last of the cookies.
(c) Fighting with the Icegiants about the lawnmower.
(d) Trying to get the five dollars they are owed from the faireas from the ball game last week.
2. Why does Rincewind say that they can't eat the mushroom that Twoflower finds under the bush?
(a) It has doors and windows.
(b) The fluting is all wrong.
(c) It is the wrong color.
(d) He doesn't like the way it looks at him.
3. What does light do when it encounters a strong magical field?
(a) Slows down.
(b) Stays the same.
(c) Speeds up.
(d) Stops where it is at.
4. What does Rincewind believe is the best way to survive?
(d) Cry while rocking yourself in the fetal position.
5. What does Twoflower say about the great computer of the skies that insults Belafon?
(a) It is nice.
(b) They had a place like that on his world after an earthquake.
(c) It doesn't look like it would work.
(d) He asks if it is hidden beneath the rubble of old rocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
2. What does Cohen say he hates?
3. What does Twoflower notice is odd about the broomstick in the cupboard?
4. Who watches the conversation between Death and the head wizards?
5. What does Belafon explain might happen if they keep thinking that rocks shouldn't fly?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)