|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twoflower say the gnome is missing?
(a) A jolly laugh.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A beard.
(d) A lyre.
2. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
(b) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
(c) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(d) Your Finger You Fool.
3. What ruins part of the effect of the horse that is described as a superb battle charger?
(a) The walker tied on the back.
(b) The bed pan on the edge of the saddle.
(c) The dentures hanging from a string.
(d) The hemorrhoid ring tied to the saddle.
4. What does Twoflower say about the great computer of the skies that insults Belafon?
(a) It is nice.
(b) They had a place like that on his world after an earthquake.
(c) He asks if it is hidden beneath the rubble of old rocks.
(d) It doesn't look like it would work.
5. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He falls over from his arthritis.
(b) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
(c) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(d) He has a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does light do when it encounters a strong magical field?
2. What does Rincewind believe is the best way to survive?
3. What does Death say that Rincewind is doing in the Forest?
4. Where does Rincewind realize he is at?
5. What does Greyhald Spold, the oldest wizard alive, forget to put in his safety box designed to keep Death away?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)