|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the greatest hero in Discworld NOT answer when he is asked what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
(a) Good dentistry.
(b) Soft lavatory paper.
(c) Hot water.
(d) A good woman.
2. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(b) The magic mirror's broke.
(c) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
(d) Spirits pretended to not be home.
3. What does Twoflower notice is odd about the broomstick in the cupboard?
(a) It has handles.
(b) It is walking.
(c) It is floating.
(d) It has an instruction manual.
4. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
(a) The stars are getting farther away.
(b) The stars are swirling in a counter clockwise motion.
(c) There is only one red star.
(d) The stars are becoming dimmer.
5. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He falls over from his arthritis.
(b) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
(c) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(d) He has a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
2. What does Belafon explain might happen if they keep thinking that rocks shouldn't fly?
3. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
4. Why do the voices in Rincewind's dream say he is to play an important role?
5. What does the tree ask the luggage?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)