|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rincewind believe is the best way to survive?
(b) Cry while rocking yourself in the fetal position.
2. What ruins part of the effect of the horse that is described as a superb battle charger?
(a) The hemorrhoid ring tied to the saddle.
(b) The walker tied on the back.
(c) The dentures hanging from a string.
(d) The bed pan on the edge of the saddle.
3. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
(a) He begins to float.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He freezes.
(d) He doubles in size.
4. What does the Chancellor, Galder, first see forming inside the magic fireball?
(a) More magic smoke.
(b) The universe.
(c) The Great A'Tuin's face.
(d) Something like the offspring of an octopus and a bicycle.
5. What does Rincewind explain that the woman in the white dress with the Druids is for?
(a) She is a princess.
(b) She is the sacrifice.
(c) She is a Druidess.
(d) She will be the one to pick who is to be sacrificed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
2. What does Twoflower employ Rincewind to be?
3. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
4. What does Rincewind say is the most important thing to remember about culture shock?
5. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)