|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.29 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the conversation between Death and the head wizards?
(a) A gargoyle.
(b) The librarian.
(c) A verruca gnome.
2. What does Belafon explain is keeping them up in the air?
(a) That is a trade secret.
(b) A insitance on ignoring all laws of gravity.
3. What hits the Luggage's lid?
(a) A talking piece of wood.
(b) A rock.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A ball of confectioner's sugar.
4. What does Twoflower employ Rincewind to be?
(a) His translator.
(b) His disk jockey.
(c) His tour guide.
(d) His personal wizard.
5. What does Death say that Rincewind is doing in the Forest?
(a) Pointing out interesting tourist sights.
(b) Arguing with a tree.
(c) Feeling sorry for himself.
(d) Trying to find his way home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
2. What are the Gods too busy with to help Galder?
3. When does Death say Disk world will be destroyed if the spells aren't said together?
4. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
5. Who is it that left behind the Octavo?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)