|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.29 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits the Luggage's lid?
(a) A rock.
(b) An arrow.
(c) A talking piece of wood.
(d) A ball of confectioner's sugar.
2. What does the Chancellor, Galder, first see forming inside the magic fireball?
(a) Something like the offspring of an octopus and a bicycle.
(b) The universe.
(c) The Great A'Tuin's face.
(d) More magic smoke.
3. What does the tree ask the luggage?
(a) If he was a gum or an elm.
(b) If he wants a few acorns for the trip.
(c) If he can come with them.
(d) If it hurt.
4. What does Galder compare looking at Trymon to?
(a) Staring at a lobotomy patient.
(b) Looking at certain death.
(c) Looking at a mirror with no one there.
(d) Looking into the pits of Hades.
5. What does Twoflower notice is odd about the broomstick in the cupboard?
(a) It has an instruction manual.
(b) It is floating.
(c) It is walking.
(d) It has handles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
2. What does Death explain happened with the Octavo?
3. In the beginning of the book what are the six wizards looking at in the cellars of the Unseen University?
4. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
5. What does light do when it encounters a strong magical field?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)