|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.29 - 58.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(b) Spirits pretended to not be home.
(c) The magic mirror's broke.
(d) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
2. How does Trymon first try to kill Galder?
(a) Drown him in the tub.
(b) Shot him with a magic arrow.
(c) Stab him with a knife.
(d) Strangle him.
3. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(b) Your Finger You Fool.
(c) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
(d) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
4. What do Rincewind and Twoflower notice about the stars while on the broom?
(a) There is only one red star.
(b) The stars are getting farther away.
(c) The stars are becoming dimmer.
(d) The stars are swirling in a counter clockwise motion.
5. What does Twoflower say the gnome is missing?
(a) A red hat.
(b) A beard.
(c) A jolly laugh.
(d) A lyre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
2. What does Rincewind say he thinks that ambiance is?
3. Why does Rincewind say that they can't eat the mushroom that Twoflower finds under the bush?
4. What does the tree ask the luggage?
5. What does Death say that Rincewind is doing in the Forest?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)