|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 229-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
(a) Your Finger You Fool.
(b) Your red scarf matches your eyes.
(c) No, not there. Anywhere but there.
(d) Bowling Balls of Magical Proportions.
2. What does Twoflower say about the Luggage when everyone is trying to pry it open to get the Octavo?
(a) It really likes the attention.
(b) It might have been made from the same tree as the Octavo.
(c) The Luggage is an odd creation.
(d) They are going to make it angry.
3. What sound can Rincewind hear as they enter the dungeon of the Unseen University?
(a) Someone singing really bad karaoke
(b) Creatures screaming to get through from the Dungeon Dimension.
(c) A banshee.
(d) Men banging on doors and shouting.
4. What does Cohen tell Bethan to help him do?
(a) Snap his back into place.
(b) Pick up the pieces of diamond from the Troll's shattered teeth.
(c) Apply more liniment.
(d) Help him make soup.
5. What does the tree ask the luggage?
(a) If it hurt.
(b) If he can come with them.
(c) If he wants a few acorns for the trip.
(d) If he was a gum or an elm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rincewind see in the streets of the city when the man begins his speech?
2. What happens to the eight dark spheres orbiting the red star after the Octavo spells are said correctly?
3. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
4. What does the man say when Bethan asks if the shop is magical?
5. What about the noises that they hear convinces Rincewind and the others that they can't possibly be a danger?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)