|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 229-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
(a) Smash them with rocks.
(b) Eat people.
(c) Grind their bones to make bone pudding.
(d) Chew people up and then spit them out.
2. How many times does Twoflower say that Rincewind has almost been killed within the last year?
(a) Actually none if you come to think about it.
3. Who does Rincewind see in the streets of the city when the man begins his speech?
(d) The Trolls.
4. What kind of house does Swires take them too?
(a) A gingerbread cottage.
(b) A house made of teeth.
(c) A house of bricks.
(d) A house of sticks.
5. Who appears and explains why the spells didn't work?
(a) The shopkeeper.
(b) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower say when he is heading up the tower to face Trymon?
2. What does Twoflower do when he realizes that the ferryman is Cohen?
3. What does the Chancellor NOT say he will need in the front of the book when he cannot get a volunteer?
4. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
5. What does NOT appear on the ceiling when the black orb is retracted?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)