|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 229-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the shop keeper say he stopped when he did in the alley way?
(a) His horoscope told him to.
(b) To use the bathroom.
(c) To find someone that owed him money.
(d) To get his bearings.
2. What does the Troll explain is the reason they are dying out?
(a) They aren't sure.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Lack of persausion.
3. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
(a) No one is sure, but they are certain it will be unpleasant.
(b) The person will be transported to the Demon Dimension.
(c) It will break down and leave a hole.
(d) The person's mind will explode.
4. Why do the voices in Rincewind's dream say he is to play an important role?
(a) He is unique.
(b) He is a survivor.
(c) He is a hero.
(d) He has the ability to destroy the universe.
5. Who does Rincewind see in the streets of the city when the man begins his speech?
(c) The Trolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen find in the Luggage when he pries the lid open?
2. What do the other wizards suggest they should do when they first see that Trymon has successfully said all the spells in the Octavo?
3. What happens to the Luggage after it is hit?
4. When does Death say Disk world will be destroyed if the spells aren't said together?
5. What is described as a more accurate description of Ankh-Morpork?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)