|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Greyhald Spold, the oldest wizard alive, forget to put in his safety box designed to keep Death away?
(a) A bathroom.
(b) A kitchen.
(c) Air holes.
(d) A pair of warm slippers.
2. How does Rincewind describe the relationship between him and Twoflower to the man who puts a knife to his throat?
(a) Hate-hate relationship.
(b) Non existant.
(c) One that he wishes he had never entered into.
(d) One of mutual misunderstandings.
3. Why does Rincewind say that they can't eat the mushroom that Twoflower finds under the bush?
(a) It is the wrong color.
(b) He doesn't like the way it looks at him.
(c) The fluting is all wrong.
(d) It has doors and windows.
4. What does Twoflower say the gnome is missing?
(a) A jolly laugh.
(b) A beard.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A lyre.
5. What did Trymon read in the legend of the Pyramid of Tsort will be given to the person who says the Eight Spells together?
(a) A wet noodle.
(b) A castle and all the gold he could want.
(c) Whatever he desires.
(d) Greatest of all magic abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
2. What does the greatest hero in Discworld NOT answer when he is asked what is it that a man may call the greatest things in life?
3. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
4. In the front of the story what is trying desperately to follow Twoflower?
5. What does Rincewind explain that the woman in the white dress with the Druids is for?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)