|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through P.59-87.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the conversation between Death and the head wizards?
(a) A verruca gnome.
(b) A gargoyle.
(d) The librarian.
2. What had been happening to the city last time Twoflower and Rincewind had seen it?
(a) It was being crushed by dragons.
(b) It was on fire.
(c) Luggage happened.
(d) It was being torn apart by angry mobs looking for Rincewind and Twoflower.
3. What do Rincewind and Twoflower hit while flying the broomstick?
(a) A magical force field.
(b) A rock bird.
(c) A cloud stuffed with rocks.
(d) A dragon.
4. What does Twoflower notice is odd about the broomstick in the cupboard?
(a) It is floating.
(b) It has handles.
(c) It has an instruction manual.
(d) It is walking.
5. What did NOT happen to the wizards while they were looking for answers?
(a) The tea leaves huddles in a corner.
(b) Spirits pretended to not be home.
(c) Tarot cards had gone blank.
(d) The magic mirror's broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twoflower employ Rincewind to be?
2. Why has Trymon always disapproved of stars?
3. What does Trymon recognize the silver threads as?
4. What is the literal meaning of the world Skund, the forest where Twoflower and Rincewind are located?
5. What does the girl rescued from the rock tell Rincewind and Twoflower that it isn't for a girl to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)