|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 144-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herrena say is the reason she wasn't cut out to be a wife?
(a) Her temper is too short.
(b) She had broken the colar bone of the first man that propsed.
(c) She was used to running things.
(d) She is too smart.
2. What does the Luggage do first to try and save Twoflower when Herrena has captured him for the second time?
(a) Calls the Trolls to come help.
(b) Eats one of the horses.
(c) Lays in the middle of the road with its lid open and gold inside.
(d) Falls on them from the top of a tree.
3. What does Belafon explain might happen if they keep thinking that rocks shouldn't fly?
(a) The rock will intentionally fly into a flock of diuretic birds.
(b) Belafon will be brought before a Druid review committee.
(c) The rock will hear and believe it too.
(d) The rock will become insulted and ask them to leave.
4. What attitude is Twoflower described as having when he interrupts the sacrifice?
(c) Polite determination.
5. Who talks to Rincewind and tells him where to find some onions?
(a) A rock.
(b) A gnome.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Druids NOT believe is one of the four forces for the universe to operate?
2. What does Rincewind believe is the best way to survive?
3. What does Cohen say he prefers in women now in his life?
4. What does Cohen say he hates?
5. Why does Cohen say that Trolls do?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)