|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 201-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
(a) His teeth gritting.
(b) His knuckles are white.
(c) The vein on the side of his forehead.
(d) Rincewind is refusing to cry.
2. What does Trymon discover that Rincewind's horoscope for the day says when they are looking for a way to find Rincewind?
(a) Look out for flying rocks.
(b) Stay clear of all magical luggage.
(c) Stay away from Pewter.
(d) Don't upset any Druids.
3. What does Cohen say happens when you loose all your teeth if you are a warrior?
(a) You are forced to walk the lands without a home.
(b) You have to walk the road of shame.
(c) You have to give up your warrior membership.
(d) People loose all respect.
4. What makes Trolls slow?
5. What does Bethan tell Rincewind to do when Rincewind says it is all over?
(a) To try anyway.
(b) To go help Twoflower.
(c) To run away.
(d) To go find Cohen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kwartz say about the fire that has been built by the people that took Twoflower and the others?
2. What does Cohen say he hates?
3. What does the Troll explain is the reason they are dying out?
4. What does Rincewind tell Bethan that he needs when he arrives in the empty alleyway?
5. What translation does Rincewind associate with Twoflower's use of the words 'picturesque' and 'quaint'?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)