|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 201-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the old man picks the girl up?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He falls on he after tripping on his own beard.
(c) He suddenly forgets where he is and what he is doing.
(d) He falls over from his arthritis.
2. How does Rincewind describe the relationship between him and Twoflower to the man who puts a knife to his throat?
(a) Hate-hate relationship.
(b) One that he wishes he had never entered into.
(c) One of mutual misunderstandings.
(d) Non existant.
3. What does Cohen say he prefers in women now in his life?
(a) Any woman.
(b) A strong back.
(d) The ability to cook decent soup.
4. What does Wert say will happen if one mind holds all the spells?
(a) The person will be transported to the Demon Dimension.
(b) The person's mind will explode.
(c) No one is sure, but they are certain it will be unpleasant.
(d) It will break down and leave a hole.
5. Why do the voices in Rincewind's dream say he is to play an important role?
(a) He has the ability to destroy the universe.
(b) He is a hero.
(c) He is unique.
(d) He is a survivor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rincewind say he is going to build his house?
2. What had been happening to the city last time Twoflower and Rincewind had seen it?
3. What does Cohen explain that Twoflower is if he has lots of money?
4. What does Trymon experience when he first picks up the Octavo?
5. What does Twoflower say he notices on Rincewind that makes him think Rincewind is being serious?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)