|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 201-208.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Trolls slow?
2. What does Cohen say happens when you loose all your teeth if you are a warrior?
(a) You are forced to walk the lands without a home.
(b) You have to walk the road of shame.
(c) People loose all respect.
(d) You have to give up your warrior membership.
3. When they first reach where Trymon is what do they notice about the Octavo?
(a) It seems sad.
(b) It has a swirling vortex of death over it.
(c) It is completely blank.
(d) It is glowing black.
4. What does Twoflower say when Rincewind asks him if he can use a sword?
(a) He has trained with the best.
(b) He used to have little figurines that had swords.
(c) Of course. It's the same as playing ball.
(d) He has never tried.
5. What does Rincewind say is the secrete passage he knows about was used for in times past?
(a) A way to smuggle magic artifacts.
(b) The servant's entrance.
(c) The chancellor's secrete passage.
(d) A way for students to get in and out after lights out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cohen say about Trolls' teeth?
2. What happens to Trymon?
3. What does Cohen explain that Twoflower is if he has lots of money?
4. What does Trymon do to the eight other wizards?
5. What does the Troll legend say that they should do when Rincewind the wizard comes looking for onions?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)