1. How does the author use the term 'invented tradition' in this manuscript?
2. What does the author mean in this manuscript when he says that traditions have tacit rules?
3. What is the difference between traditions, customs, and routines, according to the book?
4. What are the three aspects of invented tradition that serve to keep it in place, according to this manuscript?
5. What are the three different types of invented traditions, according to the book?
This section contains 2,299 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)