1. "A man walks across this empty space whilst someone else is watching him, and this is all that is needed for an act of ______ to be engaged."
2. The author says that we think of what as killing the theatre?
3. What form of theatre does the author discuss first in the book?
4. What is the theatre district in London called?
5. What does "Deadly Theatre" mean?
6. The author writes that, "All through the world theatre audiences are ______".
7. The theatre has often been called what?
8. What does the author say is nonexistent in today's world?
This section contains 4,639 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)