1. What did Robert Lovett remember about Kennedy after the assassination?
Kennedy's kindness and consideration.
2. What was Kennedy in the process of doing at the beginning of the book?
Assembling an administration.
3. Where does the book open?
Kennedy's Georgetown townhouse.
4. What did Robert Lovett represent for Kennedy?
A link to previous administrations.
5. What had Robert Lovett been before entering government?
An investment banker.
6. What position had Robert Lovett been appointed to in 1947?
Undersecretary of State.
This section contains 6,073 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)