Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-2
1. What did Robert Lovett remember about Kennedy after the assassination?
2. What was Kennedy in the process of doing at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does the book open?
4. What did Robert Lovett represent for Kennedy?
5. What had Robert Lovett been before entering government?
6. What position had Robert Lovett been appointed to in 1947?
7. What position had Robert Lovett been appointed to in 1947?
8. What policies had Robert Lovett been involved in crafting?
9. Why did Robert Lovett demur about being appointed in the Kennedy administration?
10. Whom did Robert Lovett recommend to Kennedy for Secretary of State?
11. Whom did Robert Lovett recommend to...
This section contains 2,380 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)