1. Which of the following is NOT a category that authors Holldobler and Wilson claim to be extremely complex in ant colonies?
2. Which of the following worlds does Wilson claim that ants run?
The terrestrial world.
3. How do ants communicate?
Through chemical emissions.
4. Which of the following is NOT a group of insects?
5. How much of the Amazon rainforest is composed of ants and other insects?
6. How many ants are contained in each hectare of soil in the Amazonian rainforest?
7. Of all the landscapes explored in the opening of this novel, which landscape has the highest density of ants per hectare?
The Ivory Coast.
This section contains 3,614 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)