|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did the seven-year-old twins play after the event for Kahu?
2. What instrument did Waiwini play?
3. What fictional character did Matawhero remind Ashton-Warner?
(b) Winnie the Pooh.
(c) Christopher Robin.
(d) Peter Pan.
4. Why could the children not yet go into the classrooms?
(a) The roof was not finished.
(b) The chalkboards had not been installed.
(c) The stoves were not yet working.
(d) The floors were not yet dry.
5. How old was Peter, the chairman of the school board?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ashton-Warner describe the porch where she met with Tremaine?
2. What did Ashton-Warner call the "weakest" words in the language?
3. What event was being celebrated for Kahu at the Assembly Hall?
4. What word was outlawed at the school?
5. Which student wrote about his father hitting his mother in her face in "Compositions"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)